What Am I Doing Wrong?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420Hobby, Oct 30, 2013.

1. What can I do to get them back to green and not that yellowish color. 

Any tips or ideas anyone.????????????????

Attached Files:

2. http://growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

Check this out. You have alot of things going wrong there buddy. There are plenty of factors to consider (water, soil, nutrients, light, genetics) that site will give you a good start. Do some research too. Type in your search engine what your problem is and type in 420 after it then hit search. Youre not the only one who has major issues with your grow and im sure there are plenty of posts covering the issues you are currently having. Peace and good luck!

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    Those plants probably won't make it if you leave them in those cups. You should transplant them. You see how that plant in the pot is doing? There's the difference.

Edit: Also, there is a growing section where experienced growers view frequently. This is the introduction section, which I doubt will get many views from the right people.

4. @[member="lFourTwenty"] Thank you for the advice sweetie.  This is my 1st time on here. I was looking to where I could post my questions so other's who are willing to give advice or help can with ideas or suggestions. Google as much as I can about them. To see what I am doing write or wrong and came cross this site. =) 

5. @dirtysteven 
     Why thank you sweetie. I am looking at the site you sent as well. I'm going to figure this out. I appreciate your help. When something happens I try to Google and see what's going on with them. I came across this site. I figured it could be helpful. =) 

6. Haha welcome to the city, it can always use more happy and polite people such as u :D

7. I know! Calling everyone sweetie and stuff lol