What am i doing wrong!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grasscity212, Jan 20, 2013.

1. My leaves continue to dry any way I can restore them?

image-2952183687.jpg

image-1860412575.jpg

2. Details.....help us help you. Temps, soil, ph, nutes, lights, etc. i see one problem though, clear pots are bad for roots as they dont like light.

3. Looks like multiple plants in the too, also pretty bad.

4. #4 azgrassman, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Shiva is totally right. You're roots are in terrible conditions. You need to transplant those things fast.

Are there five in a single Tupperware container? Seriously?

Your lights also look like they're too close. Burn on the tips of your leaves.

Edit: Dude, if this is bag seed, kill'em and restart.

EDIT2: After pondering a bit, also know as blazing a bowl, I've thought of something. If you had a large enough space you could do a pretty fucking crazily designed SCROG screen and grow all those plants out from a central point. I'm really curious as to what your current setup is. Your grow could potentially be pretty successful if you improve your methods by a considerable amount.

5. I have it in a 28 inch grow box with 3 cfl light I'm doing the 18 6 life cycle and I was thinking about maybe tying down the plants so the bottom can catch some light I really dnt have a lot of space to work with that's why I have 4 plants in one but I watered them real good and the smell is starting to return what do I have to do to see some buds

6. How old are they?

To start budding you just need to switch the light to 12/12, but you're gonna want to get them a bit more put together before switching to flower otherwise you're in for a shitty experience.

What sized CFLs?

Are they femmed seeds?

7. Got any drainage in there?

This is going to be hard to feed.

If you break all them up and tear up roots, to transplant,

I will bet they all turn hermie at BEST.

so transplant as a UNIT is the only option.

8. Q) What are you doing wrong?
    A) Pretty much everything. Haha, sorry..

Shows how tough the plants can be.