Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What all do i need to take to Amsterdam?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Apr 17, 2012.

1. I'm flying out the 19th to be in the dam on 4/20. Never been. And can't wait. Any suggestions?

2. Meet up with the other dude that has your same travel schedule! It'd be a GC reunion.

3. i recommend learning their smoking laws. believe it or not (dont take my word for it though) you aren't really allowed to smoke outside in public. just inside cafes and stuff. from the bottom of my heart, enjoy yourself OP. never been there, but really really want to go sometime.

4. Strictly PaperZ Only!

5. I love Amsterdam, I lived in Germany so I went there at least once a month and its one of my favorite places ever. I stayed near this beach in Holland but the name is like impossible to pronounce and Amsterdam is gorgeous one of the most beautiful cities ever...also 3 million bikes everywhere so watch out for them and DONT stand in the red bike lane...bad idea. haha and of course the marijuana up there is amazing.

6. Bring $/stay there forever

7. I don't think there would be much you'd need to take...everything you're gonna want on 4/20 will be in plentiful abundance...

8. Bring a camera and make a picture thread of the shops for your fellow blades.

9. Will Do!

10. last time i went i walked past 2 police officers smoking a spliff+there is a park full of blazers if your there on a nice day so even if there is a law against smoking outside (which im pretty sure there isnt) they let you do it anyway.

all i can say is take ALOT of money because the bud isnt as cheap a every1 says and the prices for food and alcoholic drinks is a pisstake :mad:

11. you can smoke outside as long as you don't bother anyone else
    like you wouldn't smoke outside if a family or kids are nearby
    same at the hotel (public smoking areas) you could see people at the far end smoking weed so they won't bother the usual tobacco smokers
    have fun!

12. sounds like fun if only I would of thought of that earlier!!

13. Be sure to have your money switched to euros,since US currency is now becoming toilet paper,and pack lots of condoms...cuz you know how hot those am dam chicks are,specially when your nice and stoned

14. Just got back from Europe for my 21st birthday, spent 3-4 days in Amsterdam. You don't need to bring anything but money. Carry your passport or ID with you. In some of the local coffee shops, the ones that aren't chains, it's mostly locals and if you look outta place they'll ID you. I saw a bunch of high school kids get kicked out of a shop there. It's impolite to go into a shop with bud you bought somewhere else and smoke it. some places, it's okay, but smoke in the shop you bought the bud at. And don't spend all your time in the RLD and the coffeeshops, get blazed and go to the historical sites, it will blow your mind. The Van Gogh museum, the Anne Frank house, the Church in the Attic, and there's a zoo as well.

15. Can you buy unmentionables there, and where?

I'm going the weekend after you.

16. A positive attitude and prep'd lungs:bongin:

17. When are the rules changing?
    The new rules for the sale of cannabis products such as hash and weed will apply from 1 May 2012 for all coffeeshops in the provinces of Zeeland, North Brabant and Limburg. They will apply everywhere in the Netherlands from 1 January 2013.

That means if it happens in Amsterdam it will be next year as dam is the province North Holland.