Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What all can I get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidp0326, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I just got my first bong. HBG beaker looking thing. It's fairly big. And has an ice catcher. I've used it a couple times and love it. But I was wondering. I got the bong now what about accessories? What can/should I get. Should I replace the bowl it came with?

Any ideas would help. Much appreciated.

image-3007536870.jpg

2. I can't quite tell from the picture, but if you don't have a diffuser that'd be the first upgrade I'd buy. Carbon filters are brilliant (they filter out a noticeable amount of tar, which stops it from entering your bong and more importantly your lungs), precoolers/ashcatchers are alright (I have a precooler, it makes a difference but not as much as my carbon filter), and then yeah, buy yourself a nice colourful bowl just to liven your piece up a bit :)
    Beaker bongs are the best man, welcome to the club ;)

3. Gah. I love learning. Thanks mate!

4. A diffusor or carbon filter if it doesn't have one already and a new bowl. Nice bong man