What Age?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dizzy, Jun 8, 2020.

1. 13 back in 1994. It was June. My folks had locked me out of the house for not being home before curfew(8 pm). So I walked around the neighborhood for a bit when I came across the house of this girl I went to school with. We talked for a few and I told her about my situation. Then she looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and asked if I could spend the night with her. Her folks were at work until the afternoon the next day. So I did. I wasn't going to beg my folks to let me in. We laid on her bed for a bit and we went in to kiss each other at the same time. Then there was rubbing, licking and sucking. And it just happened. 3 times actually. It wasn't some long sessions though. Maybe 10 mins each time. Green Day in the background her lamp set to a dim light, honestly it was damn good. We woke the next morning her head laying on me. It was heaven. We thought we were gonna be together. Unfortunately later that day her mom got this bomb ass job and they moved away by the weekend. That sucked so much. But I'll never forget that night. And all it took was breaking curfew lol.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I was 17. My bf and I had been together for 2 years. We loved each other.
    We were both virgins. I didn't enjoy it and was soooo disappointed. I still married him when I was 19.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I was 16. She was super gothic. Still have a thing for goth to this day. I love their darkness vibe and the way they bite and listen to depressing music. I had issues growing up and we were kinda into being gothic and weird together. She was the best I ever had to this day and, she made me get into an entire fetish I never knew I'd like so much.

4. First time was with my older sister friend I was 16 she was 19 it was a typical girls sleepover at my crib Nd I was the only boy some of the best you know what I ever had

• Like Like x 1
  5. Damn hope the loving got better with time

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I love big tig ol bitties

7. 15 years old. She called me over around midnight and I slipped in a basement window. She didn't mention she had friends over so I had to get past some wise cracking girls making fun of our booty call to get to her room. :laughing:
    Neither of us had any idea how to fuck, every time I got a rhythm going she'd try to move as well and ended up jumping off my dick. Then her dad(who I didn't realize was in the house) comes down to tell them all to be quiet while I hide naked in her closet lol. It was a memorable night but not because of the actual intercourse :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. You might have a child you don't know about

9. I suppose it's possible. Can't know if she never looked me up. To be honest, I don't know her last name and haven't seen her in almost 30 years.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TBD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I was 17 with my first gf who was 15.

12. Yes it was. That was the year I met my first girlfriend and the 4th of July I took her to a concert for our first date. . Outdoor venue, Eagles, Dan Fogelberg and the Ozark Mountain Daredevils

13. My first time just almost happened in junior high. A girl from the 8th grade science class ask if she could see my dick. Then she asked if she could touch it. That was all it took and it was all over.

• Like Like x 2
  14. First consensual sexual activity was age 19. I was newly graduated high school. Long and short I repeated 5th grade and my birthday is in the middle of the school year, that's why so old. Anyway so the trauma from childhood kept me hating anything to do with sex... talking about it or anything. In senior year of HS I got curious about sexual preferences. Thought I was gay, "came out." My first time at 19 was a woman who blew into town briefly to see some friends of mine. We hit it off but the sex was really not good. I've had better women. She was kind of mean too. Made fun of me for it being my first time and I didn't really know what to do. Actually if I'm honest, the first time I REALLY had sex and fully climaxed and loved it? Was at age 24 with the first serious bf I ever had. This guy was so hot and so masculine...my best friend laughed at me and said, "You thought you were GAY? LOOK AT HIM!" Lol. Well the first time we were together...I can't describe it but it was the best sex I had ever had, at that time.

Unfortunately he was emotionally abusive and had me hating myself within 3 months but he never complained about my sexual administrations though lol, that I never had any complaints about since being with him lol.

I dumped him after 4 years. Now I am married to a much nicer person.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I was 15. She was in her 30s and it was my friends mother.
    My friend found out and our conversation was this I was A and my friend isW

A "Goodnight"
    W "Did you sleep with my mom once
    A "No"
    W "She said you did, are you calling her a liar"
    A " I slept with you mom for like 8 months every time I spent the night at your house, I had a lot more fun when you went to sleep "
    W "After all I confided in you that all my guy friends wanted to sleep with my mom you were actually doing it"
    A " guess I'm just better than they are"

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1