What Age?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dizzy, Jun 8, 2020.

1. What Age you First have Sex ever? I was J/W. (If you Want to Say that is)For me I was 15 almost 16 an I got with this American Boy from Florida Named Trevor who was in Jamaica with his Parents on Vacation.

It was all very Spontaneous tho I was Feelin him because he was Cute an had as much Style as any Teenager I ever Seen lol an I Could Tell he Liked me too because we had been Chatting on the Beach for a Minute.

Anyways it was a Good but Awkkward Times because we were both Virgins lol but we both had Fun imo an I Bet that Boy never Forgot tho. I always Wonder sometimes whatever Happen to Him an What he Doing these Days.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I don't think anyone ever forgets their first time. I was newly 17 and my gf said at the time I'd never forget it. We'd been dating for several months before and we dated several months after. Damn that was a good time, I was getting all the pussy I wanted and I wanted a lot. It was better than I had imagined it would be, I guess I thought it would only be fun like playing a game. I didn't realize how satisfying it would be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I was 17, with my second girlfriend, in the back of my dad's pickup. She broke up with me the next week at school and treated me like a total dirtbag for the remainder of the year. I didn't deserve that back then. Teenage Toasty was a sweetheart. But she was a total bitch.

We actually got back together a couple years later, and it was the most dysfunctional relationship that I've ever experienced. Like, I know I was far from a prince, but she was a total psycho. Even after we broke up the second time, we continued to hook up every now and then. It was rather fucked up, but the sex was absolutely phenomenal. Just fighting and fucking like total animals.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. @Cactus Ed @AR Toasty Thanks for the Replies Guys Interesting Stories :) AR it Sound like that Relationship was Toxic tho no Offense an im Glad you Found someone Good now at least to be your Wifey.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Newly turned 16 year old...........god I loved that girl......:GettingStoned:

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. I was 13... Damn I was too young for sex lol. This female lured me to a baseball diamond at 11 o'clock at night, right in the heart of downtown, and taught me what was what. She ended up train hopping to California a couple months later and I never saw her again.

What really threw me off was...she kept the condom. She pulled it right off little dummy and tied a knot in it and tossed it in her pocket. It was the strangest thing.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Facts. It was absolutely 110% toxic.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 13 for me red head chick named sissly her friend named Katie watched the whole thing from a distance I had no idea till later but I ended up fuckin her a few days later. Think all 3 of us just was eager to get it over with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. 16 with my girlfriend who was also a virgin.
    It was pretty awesome I must say lol
    I think I lasted about two or three minutes and I busted a nut all over her belly.

good times :toke:

10. WHAT..............you lasted 2 or 3 times longer than I............:lmafoe::ninja:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. 15 to a redhead with tig ol bitties. It was a planned one-time hookup.

12. 15, on a pebble beach in England. The guy told me I wast just like all the other virgins. :)

13. I was about a week from turning 16. Man, the boyfriend I had at the time turned out to be a total shithead. The sex was even shittier.

14. Jfc, you guys got me feeling old. I saved mine for the person I wanted to give it to most. We had known each other for almost a decade. I was 20, soon to be 21 in a few months. We'd talked about it for a while. He wasn't a virgin, and was 2 years older. Don't regret any of it, though. There was love.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. No, that's beautiful and how I wish it could've been for me. Don't feel old.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I was 17 in 1975.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. 15.
    Green haired 32 y/o south african tourist chick called "Bea".

• Winner Winner x 1

18. lol 00:48

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. 14, it was the summer before 9th grade. She was almost 20. Happened in between a church wall and the handicapped access ramp. Before it even started she was like "I've never done anal before"... I was a Virginia, wtf was I gonna do with that info lmfao

Sent from the future

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. I was only 10 in 1975 - but ‘75 was a great year yo be alive.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1