What age is it okay to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by lungs, Aug 5, 2008.

1. lol lol

na dude, its not goin be the end...
    here
    "21-12-2012 is not a day like any other. Up in the sky, an extraordinary and incredibly rare event will take place. The Sun will move to a unique spot in the sky -- and hold still for a while, since it is solstice day. The Sun will sit precisely on the heavenly crossroads between the Milky Way and the galactic equinox, forming a perfect alignment with the center of the galaxy."

wanna know more

http://www.exitmundi.nl/Maya.htm

2. i dont think it matters when people say 'dont start until youre developed.'

it seems everyone is going to start when theyre 14-17 anyway.. it just depends when you're introduced to it really.

it was never offered it in my life until i was 17. because i never really knew much about it so it had never effected me. im glad it found me though

3. I started at 14 and I never had a problem behaving myself high.

4. 14 cause that's when i started.

5. I first tried it at 12, but I started smoking at 17. During the time in between, I had access to herb, but I knew that I didn't want to have to deal with the responsibilities and consequences of smoking weed. It wasn't until I really analyzed myself and my situation at 17, to rationally think why I want to smoke that I started toking up.

I think you need these higher reasoning skills before you start smoking, otherwise you're going to have problems with either your parents, the authorities, education or society. That sort of introspection and deep thought doesn't start until the late teens.

If weed ever became legal, I'd be all for an 18/21 age requirement

6. first time smoking in 6th grade didnt do it for a while, and first time getting high was in 7th

7. i think it depends on the person. but id say 16 or 17 is about good.

8. sounds like 14 is when most of us started tokin

9. yea i would have to say 14-15. someone should make a poll for this.:p

10. i tihnk around 16 is perfect although i started at 15

11. I'd have to say 18, if you old enough to vote and go to war.......same goes for drinking.

12. I'm going with 18, that's the age they let you into coffeeshops in Amsterdam so that sounds about right to me.

13. ^^^ I agree with 18.

14. i started spring of freshman yr at 15
    i would be for an 18 requirement but not 21..it jst doesnt make sense