Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheWeedWacker, Feb 26, 2013.

1. When did you start smoking?

2. i was young, grade school for sure. I remember clearin up bongs filled for me by my older siblings. Didnt really enjoy it i always remember sitting in my chair and as soon as i closed my eyes all it felt like was backflips

3. thirteen. its been a hell of a ride.

4. Late 30s, believe it or not. Ahh, those wasted decades of my youth...

5. I was 15 when I smoked my first joint. I was high as fuck I smoked like 3/4 of the joint and the remaining for my classmate (his first time too). I remember it like it was yesterday we just laughed really hard inside the fast food. I even talked to our cactus when I got back home I was like high for straight 4 hours.

6. 16 or 17 i started fucking with Mary

7. I tried weed for the first time shortly after turning 17, didn't start toking regularly until about 6 months later.

8. Man, this thread is original.

9. Somewhere between 6,000 and 6,600 days old.

10. 3? What an OG!! You're cool man, teach me how to be like you!

11. well, im 21. So its going to take me about 18 years to do that

12. ha 7th grade

13. I was 473,040,000 seconds old when I started blazing.

14. 15....

15. started smoking when i was twelve and i will be twenty seven this year

16. I started at 17 and quit after a year. Started again at 21.

17. This past year, in college. But now I gotta hold off for a -possible- drug test....sigh