1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

what age did you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by HashPipe, Oct 9, 2003.

1. At what age did you start smoking weed? I wasnt introduced to it until i was 17. After that ive been smokin plenty. Im 19 now. how bout you?

2. My first time was when I was 12...I didnt start really smoking it tho till 14.

3. um...round 11ish i think

4. My first time was when I was 15, I've been toking regularily since I was 16.

5. December 23rd, 2002. I was 17. I'm so happy I remembered the date so I can have an anniversary. hooray

6. 16... and this has been done to deeeeeeeath

7. i started in 8th grade so i guess i was like 14...ever since has been the best days of my life

8. ive been smoking since 8th grade...so i was 14 i guess

9. i started around my 7th grade summer so i think i musta been like 12 or so possibly older i dont have a clue but i didnt get high till i was around 14 or 15 and then it was the saime for me i i got high and i knew thats where i wanted to be from now till dooms-day ;-)

10. i cant remember for some odd reason

11. 20 or 21....waited 'till I'd finished my swimming career

12. I first did it when I was about 10 with my brother. But I didn't regularly smoke until I was about 14.

13. First time i was introduced to weed was when i was 10, i remember the night like it was yesterday. I didnt really start smoking daily though until i was 16. Im 21 now and i smoke multiple times a day every day, im even smoking a blunt as we speak, as of 7:06pm ive had 2 blunts and 3 bowls, thats a typical smokin day for me now....sometimes i think bout quitin but i never can seem to get away from the weed, everywhere i go its there so i guess i might as well enjoy it while im still young.

Grasscity Deals Near You