Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gotdabs710, Feb 1, 2016.

1. I started smoking when I was 12 what age were you

Sent from my Z813 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i came out of the womb puffing on a j

3. I hotboxed the womb. My mom would cough and fart smoke all day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. about 13 close to 14

5. First smoked when I was like 15. Didn't really like daily use of it though until the day I turned 18.

6. 13 a couple weeks before I turned 14, looking back was pratically still a kid tokin up in abandoned houses and train tracks lol.

7. I think 14 but my first time getting high, I got space-faced on a few fist sized brownies by myself in my bedroom...

... Good night.

8. I started smoking when I was 15

9. 14 but not an everyday user until I was 15

10. #16 Grooveon, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    14, not everyday until 15

11. 18, 14? that is too young

12. No man, 18 is too old [​IMG]
    I started smoking right after turning 15 and I was a daily toker by 17 and at 23 I am still toking daily. No regrets, weed made my teenage years way better!

• Like Like x 1

13. Shit I was missing out eh? haha, Daily toker now at 24 need to catch up :)

14. if you know the facts and dont do it to be cool or whatever then why not at 14