Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I started back when I was 14! Eighth grade year! I remember being an idiot buying a gram of mids for $20... :eek: What age did you start and how'd you get the money to buy bud?

2. sophomore year. bought a G of some dank ass shit for 20 from the guy who would be my dealer for the next 3 years

3. First year of college when I was 18.

I'm almost 20 now, so not that long ago.

4. Either in 9th or 10th grade, that's like, 14? 15? It was perfect as well, under a big ass tree while it was raining:)

5. I started at 14. Back then I was a moron and would starve myself everyday in school just for that $5 so I could smoke. Then aain it was the only way I could get money.

6. In 9th grade in the middle of the fucking winter in the woods smoked a few bowls of some pretty dank for free with 2 of my best friends and there dealer good ass times haha

7. When i was 15 or 16

8. Freshman year of highschool I took my first toke. Did it one other time that year. Sooo.... 14?

9. When I was 14.

10. 15... i think

11. Junior year of high school. I was 17 at the time, didn't get high until the second time I tried it though.

12. I was 13 years old. And I'm surprised I don't regret it.

I used to starve myself for lunch money haha, then at fifteen I got a job and been getting really baked ever since.

13. 18 summer after highschool 20 now

14. I was 14, got bombed behind the trailers at school. Good times.

15. When I was 12 because I was a dumbass.

16. I beleive I was either 15 or had just turned 16. Either way, I got baked.

17. #18 Yosh139, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    At 16. :D

18. I first tried it when I was 12, but I started smoking occasionally (At least twice a week) when I was 14.

19. I was 13 with a few weeks till I turned 14 . I smoked a clear wrap joint infront of my boys house and i got fucking baaaaakeeeeeeeed . i played video games rigorously for the duration of the high