Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start smoking ganja?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. First smoked at 16 I believe. Started smoking more when I graduated school. At 18 started smoking almost once day in college.

2. 17

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. First time was when I was 18 didn't start daily until I was 19

4. 11 Years old and been high ever since

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I came out the womb wit a blunt bish

6. Around 18...didn't start smoking regularly until my 20s though.

7. First time was around 15, only took 2 puffs and didn't like it. Didn't smoke it again until 27 (lol) and been a regular bong ripper since then.

8. 15, Right after freshman exams some varsity football players smoked me out

9. 11 occasionally then 12 heavy / moderately

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. You started smoking when you are 10 years old? Wtf op

11. Lots of bad parents out there

12. I started 21 with a boyfriend who introduced me to it. I didn't start buying it myself until age 23, and I've been quite happy since; I'm 25.

13. At 12 I had my first shot of jack sip of beer cigarette dip of chew and most importantly the first time I smoked a bowl and it forever changed my life for the better the others not so much sadly didn't get laid till 14

Big brother is watching

14. 18. Damn near thirty years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Smoked 3 times when I was 20. Had a bad experience on the 3rd time and put it off.

Tried again a month ago (I'm 29) and love it!