Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start smoking ganja?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. the night before 17th birthday, so 16

2. I smoked for the first time when I was 17 and smoked frequently when I turned 18

3. I started when I was 16, I know I was a sophomore in hs and by senior year I was smoking everyday and I just graduated last week so yeah haha

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

4. started at 14

5. Drove by desperation at 16 :)

6. I didn't smoke until I was 19. Then I stopped, and didn't start again until I turned 22. I was actually hooked on the spice(k2 stuff) and then my friend brought me a blunt of dank, and I completely stopped the spice and smoked weed from that moment on.

Attached Files:

7. 10th grade

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. smoked my dads weed when i was 13

9. I was 13... I lied to my friends and said I smoke all the time lol. Crazy thing is they didnt even notice it was my first time getting high. That shit was brick weed, seedy flat and brown, ugg they told me it was chronic too haha.   

10. Freshman year, I was 14 the whole year. That and sophomore year were pretty hazey. I passed my state graduation tests with advanced scores in every category and started that whole testing week with a fat blunt in the morning. Here I am 21 years old busting my balls laying roofs down with a GED. I think I did alright lol.

11. First time I smoked I was 15. Didn't start heavy until the following summer when I was 16.

12. Started smoking since I was 19, I'm
    21 now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. Like 15, now I'm 19. Did it off and on.

When I was 16-17 I smoked a lot then stopped, now back to it for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. 13 I think.

Smoked a lot between 13 and 23.

Got a good job and quit for 10 years.

Slowly toking again as of a few weeks ago.

15. #136 Tonika, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    first did at 13 with my older cousin. been smoking ever since.

16. I would always take a puff here and there off my sisters spliff but never really got high or anything I guess I was maybe 14-15 than I just never touched it again till 2012 I started back smoking a bit here and there with my cousin and our friend but than in 2013 I started to buy maybe a few grams at a time, then in 2014 been buying oz every month since

17. 12 with some friends, didnt really start doing it on my own till about 14 though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #139 GoingToCalifornia, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
    16! The spring of Junior Year of high school. Those truly were the days

Edit: well shit I guess I did smoke like 2 maybe 3 times during spring break of my freshmen year I was 14. But I didn't get any high and didn't get the appreciation the herb like I did a few years later:)

19. Freshman year