Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start smoking ganja?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Ok, i got a 3.7 in highschool, and am doing great in collage but whatever

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 20 I am now 60 and an EE for GE. If I hadn't smoked maybe I could have been successfull.

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk

I didn't insinuate it would be bad for everyone, I just said it's highly inadvisable. Which is understandable since, if your brain is in it's key stages of development and it's under the influence of a psychoactive substance which changes the way you think, it's obviously likely to be potentially harmful in the long run. That's not to say it is for everyone, it's just increased risk :)

Good for you doing good in highschool and college then  :smoke:

4. When I was 14. Before then I thought weed would ruin your life, but in 8th grade my friends were doing it and they seemed alright enough, so why couldn't I smoke some dope?

5. lol this year (22)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Late bloomer. 25.

7. I've been smoking since 15 or so, daily since 17.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Started at 15 years of age. IMO kids shouldn't smoke until 18+

9. Smoked first at 12. Didn't get high till 13.

10. Was never interested in weed in high school, the day after I graduated I tried it and have been daily ever since.

11. Started at 15.
    What really bothers me, is I can remember my first time smoking. I didn't get high, like most don't their first time.
    I cannot for the life of me remember my first time actually getting high.
    Agreed with most in here, imo kids shouldn't smoke until they're 18+.
    I wouldn't say it effected my brain that much, but I'd say not remembering my first high is evidence enough, that it did a little damage atleast.

12. #112 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    I didn't know your first high was forgettable.  :laughing: It took me 8 straight days of using bongs before I finally got high, and boy I will never forget that 8th day when it finally worked and I was high. There's a lot of people out there that still don't believe that it doesn't work for people their first few times, well it took me 8 days. I took a few hits out of a bong each day and I never got high until the 8th day.

13. Wow 8 days straight? Yeah man lol it depress' me that I cannot remember my first high.

14. 8th Grade, all of my friends and I slept over at another friends house and we all blazed, played guitar hero and madden. Then after we all bought some mountain dew, watched mighty ducks and passed out.

15. #115 Pirateahoy, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    17 first time smoked from a gum wrapper joint. Didn't like it until 20 when i had my first edible half half of a cookie and my other friend had half. He started freaking out because he had never been that high and wanted to go to the hosipital lol

I was then extremly high for 19 hours straight. I went to bed super high and I woke up still super high and like I had just time traveled because i thought it was at night. Went to work and was still blazed out of my mind having to talk to my manager and work on cars while blazed for half my shift.

16. 17 was my first time. Could have started earlier though, since all my friends were stoners haha

17. Late ...23years old

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. 13 almost 14. My bro and I would toke in his car (he was 17) before he would drop me off for school.