Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start smoking ganja?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Too young.

2. #42 EvoMan454, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Started at thirteen in eighth grade, kept good grades that year and all through highschool, now im in college and continue to stay on the high honors list... i dont think weed affected my brain at all. But i still think i started too young, wish i would've waited until like 18

3. Like a week and a half before I turned 16

4. I smoked the first time when I was 12 but only because I'm the youngest and my sisters didn't want me telling me mom on them. I didn't start serious smoking until about freshman year of high school

5. First time was . 14 was when it became an everyday type thing. 

6. 17, having a car, license, and a job made things soo much easier. Damn, 5th grade op, how did that happen? I had a couple really mature friends who have tried it at 12, and I thought that was young

7. smoking blunts at 11

8. I started when I was 15 now 23.

9. 14, was a pretty mad year.

10. [quote name="JuicyJaydon" post="19422988" timestamp="1390932970"]17, having a car, license, and a job made things soo much easier. Damn, 5th grade op, how did that happen? I had a couple really mature friends who have tried it at 12, and I thought that was young[/quote] Didn't even get high my first time because I was young and stupid. Didn't actually start till a couple years later.Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="LegendaryHigh" post="19423704" timestamp="1390941156"]8[/quote]dam dude thats young as hellSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. 14

I remember that first night i smoked i looked at myself in the mirror and was like "what have i become" lmao i was such a fag

By any means necessary

13. Not till I was 18 oddly enough.

14. I always wanted to, but never tried it until I was 16. I've pretty much smoked every day since. Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #59 Dr McJiblets, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    Two years ago when I start dating my wife. I was 27 years old. I had tried it twice in high school. Needless to say, I didn't really feel a lot b/c it was my first toke and it was such a small pinch split between four people and a bong made with a steel socket, straw, small coke bottle, and silly putty. I decided the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. VA likes to throw you in prison with all of the murderers, rapists, and gang bangers when you smoke the herb. Funny how they're so GD religious but can't appreciate something God put here. Anyway, pretty much the same story as with Joe Rogan. I started two years ago. I love it. And I realized I'd been lied to my entire life. And here we are...

16. 17. I think that's the age where people should start. You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher