Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start smoking ganja?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. 15Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Started at age eleven. So 40 years

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 14 Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 15 Sent from my blunt

5. Started really young couldn't tell you but I was fresh in to Jr. High and I had the best high of my life. Wish I could do it all over again lol

6. 20Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. 18

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. started at 13/14 i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #32 Slinu, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    [quote name="nesw" post="19421602" timestamp="1390910944"]started at 13/14 i think.[/quote]Same.

10. Not until 18/19... A bit late apparently according to these other posts hahaI know it's probably not my place to say but I am glad I didn't start any earlier than I did. The only bad thing about weed is it's effects on the developing brain, so all you guys starting so young it can't be good at all. But it's your decision to make I guess :pSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. First tried it around 10 and did it like twice more then started heavy 14, 19 nowSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. 17Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. 18Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. First time I tries it was 17 didn't smoke heavey till 19 though

15. I was 18. I was living in a group home in Hartford and my boy and I were out and about.. He obtained a sack, and convinced me to give it a whirl. I loved it, and never turned back lol. Most ghetto fucking place to start smoking though, a condemned, boarded up apartment. Needles all over the floor, and empty bags everywhere. Glad i'm not one of those paranoid fucks. 

16. 13, but didn't start heavy til 18Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk