Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you have your first gram of dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hashbrowns742, Jan 16, 2011.

1. For me, bout 13 :D

2. I was 15.

3. 12 years old with my old rasta buddy Phil. I couldn't stop looking at it and smelling it haha.

4. Haha nice :) how much did you pay?

5. 15 i had been smoked out before and actually my first ever buy was 2 grams. :)

I was never much of a "buy one gram at a time" kind of guy

6. I was 15 and oh boy what an experience.

7. First buy: $40 for half a g of schwaggg:mad: (I was 13, my brother beat his ass and I got 2 free g's of dank the next day from him

8. Lucky! (bout your brother) How old's your brother at this time?

9. 16, but hes BIG

10. I was 18... and still am 18... haha. I started smoking end of September 2010 though, so maybe that'd explain it. The first time I smoked was with a relative who grows his own killer, but it didn't get me high :p

11. i smoked when i was 16, didnt like it .
    smoked on my 17th birthday, fell in love with it. :love:

12. I was about 14, right after my 13th b day my friend really smoked me up.

13. 14/15 the first time.
    17 i became a regular

14. 14-ish?
    I don't know, lifes been a smoky blur since then lol

15. i started smoking when i was about 12, from then on ive loved smoking, its amazing feeling. its makes life amazing as if there are no worry's what so ever.

16. probly like..14 or 15 possibly 16

good day tho...gooood day

17. i was 16

18. startin smokin dank before i was a teen ye das right a skinny wigger on the scene

19. i was 13 yes... young but i didn't really start smoking heavy till 17