Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Advice Would You Give To A New Stoner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FatJayz, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what advice would you give to a new/younger stoner? advice you wish you had been given. For me, I would advice any new smoker DO NOT make smoking a daily habit. It's very hard to break that once the habit is formed. Also, share the love. cannabis is a communal thing, if a friend is down and out....smoke him out! 

2. If you smoke everyday and it doesn't interfere with your life then who cares.

3. Don't smoke concentrates your first year. Save your tolerance.

4. Stay hydrated and eat something whilst smoking or there's a possibility you could pass out due to dehydration and or low blood sugar (it's rare but it's been known to happen).

5. I would say try concentrates equally... if you end up using concentrates years later with a permanant dimished high.. just think how awesome a dab would be just starting out..

6. I was coming off unmentionables one time.. havent slept, ate, or drank much and i went and smoked with like 10ppl on a huge homemade hookah and blacked out from that. But there were multiple factors..

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you tried to early though, you'd get hooked on concentrates though and flower wouldn't hit you. That's why I say stay away from concentrates your first year maybe just maybe with the exception of hash here and there. Wax especially in my eyes is a no-no. 

8. SHHIIEEETTTTT! This one time I was smoking with some home boys in an apartment complex and they were smoking some loud (fuck all you "loud haters" :laughing: ) and at the time all I smoked was mid (I'm poor) so about the second time around everything started looking like a kaleidoscope but I tried ignoring it. The third Time I hit the blunt everything went completely black and I felt a hard thump in the back of my head (we were standing on concrete) I heard people saying shit like "What the fuck dude are you okay!" and "man get him some water!". I came to just to learn I had passed out still holding the blunt over my body so I wouldn't drop it :laughing: :laughing: . I sat down for like five minutes or so and had some water then I felt better. Crazy shit brah...crazy shit.

9. Definitely invest in a good peice. Bubblers are the perfect starter for new smokers.

it becomes a habit, it never interferes with my daily life, I maintain a job and shitty (but good for me lol) grades in school but it will eventually become habitual. then I feel lost or depressed if I have to go a day or two without smoking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.