What Advanced Nutrients to get when flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MigorRortis, Aug 28, 2016.

1. So i want to flower my swiss cheese strain in a hydro setup and i have no idea what nutes to use? They can only be of AN variety as thats the only kind my shop has. Im currently using standard grow micro bloom and nothing else.

I was thinking this:

Connoisseur bloom pH Perfect A and B as the base
    B52
    Bud Blood
    Big Bud
    Voodoo Juice
    CalMag supplement.

What do you guys think of this lineup? Anything else i should include for danker dank?

Also what ratio do you guys suggest i put them in? I got a reservoir of 10 gallons and only one plant.

2. I use Connoisseur A&B, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Scorpion Juice and Cal Mag. Use half strength during veg and boost to full strength at weeks 4, 5 and 6 of flowering. AN is great but it will burn the shit out of your plants if you're not careful.

[​IMG]

This is from my latest harvest using the above nutes. Northern Lights, harvested in 54 days.

Good luck and happy growing!

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

3. Trust me, i know all too well the power of AN. 54 days? How long did you veg for, 2-3 weeks? ive been vegging for a good 2 months now, plant is almost 4 feet and bushy as a mother! How many oz you get off that beast?

4. Use Pirhanna with voodoo. Also mix additives first then base.Exceptions are silica additive amd cal mag. Mix these before base Mix these first every time all the time. Using less base nutrients or minimum effective dose isnt recommended but it has never hurt when done with care. lol anyways silica first along with cal mag. If you do a two part and have huge ppms then use less part A or only part B during flower bulking. Not recommended by the company but unless you have serious concerns then dropping nitrogen for something that is an additive that has nitrogen isn't gonna throw off the whole mission. Never use AN with tap water. It will require flushing every week. So AN needs RO water or you will just be paying for mediocre results. AN with RO water will give you the most consistently awesome results. That is if you use the bud ignitor at the right time! Damn they have so many products. Mix and match. If you use tap water then use sensizym from start to finish.