What advanced nutrients should I use?(want to drop lucas formula)

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Subiebotz, Jan 22, 2012.

1. dont even respond to thewatcher jakester & Tihspeed

its not worth the time, hes just gonna argue,argue,argue

weve all been putting up w/ his shit since he popped his head up around here thinking he knows everything about everything

2. [quote name='"tothehead"']dont even respond to thewatcher jakester & Tihspeed

its not worth the time, hes just gonna argue,argue,argue

weve all been putting up w/ his shit since he popped his head up around here thinking he knows everything about everything[/quote]

Oh I know.....he has yet to even prove he can grow

Fun watching him squirm.

3. Well you know how it is when your the captain of the high school debating team and your on summer vacation with nothing better to do....:eek:

4. PLEASE LET'S STICK TO TOPIC....
    This is not a bashing thread, nor is any thread here, that I know of anyway..

We ALL make mistakes and IMO, we ALL think or want to believe we're the ONLY correct ones....

Come on guys and gals, if you do not have something to say "ON TOPIC", just do not say anything at all.....
    Right or wrong, there is no reason to attack or continue an attack on ANY member....

REMEMBER, we're ALL human, we all make mistakes, and we all feel we're right in our hearts....
    Fuck, I still think that I know everything sometimes..... :rolleyes:

Please just let it go and stay on topic....
    And FYI for you all, TheWatcher humbly posted in my personal grow thread...
    I think he was more checking out my ability in making the statements and claims I did....
    He was respectful and asked questions as opposed to criticizing, so he gained back some respect in my book... ;)

Let the past go guys, because again, we ALL make mistakes.....
    Sorry for the long post...... :eek:

:wave:

5. Sweet....I'm on board then

My vote....AN ph perfect hobbiest bundle

6. Way to go JJ...And that's exactly how grown ups should handle disagreements and shit..
    Kudos mang!..Lets get back OT...So we can all learn bros..
    Happy growing!..

7. Ive been reading this thread and even though i dont have an opinion simply because i know very little about growing.
    This post made me laugh

8. Sensi Grow and Bloom A+B is pretty foolproof.

9. #109 TheWatcher, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    Dude, are you serious? Don't admit to mistakes on my behalf when I sure as fuck haven't made any here. We all make mistakes, but calling AN's nutrient line up a joke certainly isn't one of them, and there are literally thousands of people worldwide who fully agree with me. Call it how you want, but don't speak for me.

Let's get some things straight, so we know where we stand here.

First of all, with regards `tothehead`....wanna know what our previous is? Whether you do or not, I'll show you. Here's a post I made when I first joined the site. It was a response to scmc who said 18L of coco was too much to grow in.

So.... what's wrong with that?
    Well, obviously our fickle friend was outraged by me, a newbie to the website, challenging people with my own experience, because this is what he had to say:

Talk about putting the GRASS in city. Like I would give a shit about some little snitch? Please. Give me some credit at least.

Here's what the mods had to say about his spoiled little brat act

TheWatcher hasn't broken any rules here at GC. We don't ban people because you disagree with them. It's probably a good idea to use your ignore feature if you can't engage in civil discourse. I've read this entire thread and everything he has posted is consistent with a grower that is trying to share what works for him. Everybody needs to take it down a notch.

Chunk

And then you've got colafarmer, who can't even meet me head on. I mean literally every single word that dude has spoken about me has been via something he's saying to someone else. I've never even had a cross word with him. Not a single argument that I can remember. Where I'm from, we call that a bitch. Say it straight or don't say it at all. Man up.

And with regards AN?

Listen, the whole fuckin world knows whats going on in the hydroponics industry.. do you think it's a secret? I've got this real problem with this notion that you need to "know everything" to know that the shit AN are selling is snake oil.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Either wake up or don't. I've said it time and time again, there are professionals out there whose opinion you can ask, people not even connected with cannabis growing, who have entire generations of horticultural experience. They are out there. Ask them. Not me. I can't say any fairer than that. If you're too dumb, ignorant, or just plain childish to seek an answer, then please do me a favour and shut the fuck up arguing with me. Like I'm the fuckin answer. Like mulder and scully used to say, the truth is out there. Find it or don't. I don't give a fuck. But don't come arguing with me without seeking even a shred of knowledge.

I'm putting this straight forward here; me posting in this thread is to let people know that choosing adv nutes doesn't have to be an automatic choice, and that there are loads of products on the market which will do just as good a job. I'm also putting in as a side note that AN are selling the same shit in different bottles so people who know little about basic gardening think they must buy a hundfred bottles of nutes to get a healthy grow. In fact, this approach is likely to see you with more problems than a simplified regime.... what in gods name is so hard about that to understand? And what in the fuck is wrong with me expressing that as my opinion?

If people on here can't handle that, they need to have a serious look in the mirror and ask themselves just why the fuck they're so insecure as to take that shit personal, and so desperately sad that they're a fanboy for some nutrient company. It really isn't my problem and I'll never make any apologies for it. Get that straight and we'll be a whole lot cooler. You like that? Sweet then.

I'm urging people to learn, not to listen. And getting shit from a gang of ignoramuses in the process.

10. If the ignore feature worked with the app you would be on that list.....grass city would be a better place without you

11. #111 TheWatcher, Jul 19, 2012
    Oh.. and then there's you... the fella who talks about pictures a lot... did I mention you? no?

wonder why.....

12. We want proof that you can actually grow.....mine is in my sig....nuf said

13. #113 TheWatcher, Jul 19, 2012
    Your proof is in your sig?

Now you see tih mate, look, this is where me and you could talk, and I could give you my honest opinion, yea? And then it's a question of whether you can take that on board.

We post pictures so people can give their opinion on what they see.

And there we have a problem... I mean, how do we get better if the people around us either don't know what they're talking about, or just won't say it because they think it's impolite, or someones ego might take a knock and they don't want the comebacks?

You see, in the chefing industry, criticism is harsh... but that's the way it got to be. They're asking for the highest standards. But who can blame them? If the food isn't top notch, if it's slightly under seasoned, slightly over, maybe too many flavours, maybe not complex enough, it's all part of the critique. The chef takes it, and he learns from it, and then he gets better.

So how do we get better without the truth?

So you say your sig points the way to the truth. But what's your truth and what's mine?

I could give you my opinion on the buds which you have taken pictures of at 7 weeks, buds which you say prove you can grow, and I can tell you what's wrong with them. But whether you will listen is another story entirely.

14. Blah blah blah.....that is all I read, do you even grow?

15. I don't even care if it messes up my app......ignored.... Let the app crash, I can't take tard

16. See what I mean....

If you want to know what I know about growing, and maybe learn a little tiny bit of something in the process, then please, ask me and I will tell you. I have no personal problem with you, or anyone else on this site. The only thing I have a problem with is people like you talking me down because I'm challenging what I KNOW as wrong, based on my own experience and knowledge learned over time.

Your plants are telling you something which to me is very obvious. This tells me where you are with your knowledge of growing this herb. That's not a put down, it's a request to just listen to what I'm saying. And to be honest mate, I'm not bothered whether you do or not. It's your grow not mine.

I've told you before, there are pictures on page 42 of what I have grown. Go and see. And some here. These are headband from reserva privada, and I'll tell you one thing, feed these like you've fed those in your journal, and you'll be lucky if you see a bud at the end. http://forum.grasscity.com/coco-coir/1026639-does-coco-leak-high-ppm-2.html

17. Sorry, you're right....
    But I was talking about the mistake of trying to change someone's mind that does not want to be changed...
    And arguing about it all.....

It's STUPID.....

Some like AN and some don't....
    But DO YOU NOT THINK THIS ALL PLAYS INTO MARKETING???????????

Dude, I had a guy tell me I was a complete retard for using 75w per sq ft that I ONLY needed tops 2w per sq... :eek:
    OK den................

But to argue a point when the other person does not WANT to see the point...
    IMO is a mistake......

Again sorry, I meant nothing by it.... :eek:
    As I have posted, I see your point, and I agree, you even quoted me saying that somewhere here..... LOL

PLEASE GUYS, just let it go.....
    Walk away and "agree that we disagree", but really there is NO REASON to take it to the next level....

Personally I can guarantee I'm NEVER POSTING IN ANOTHER NUTRIENT thread..... LMMFAO

:wave:

18. This is what happens when you develop your ego at a faster rate than your growing skills. This is the problem everywhere. This fella has limited skill and everything I say, because I speak from a position of more knowledge, is a personal attack on him, and rather than know what the fuck I've got to say - I mean either take it or leave it, it could be useful or it could be shit, but how do you know until you find out - the dude would rather just flat out put his fingers in his ears and go la laa...

I mean honestly, I don't give a shit how this reads. There'll be enough people who'll have a proper look for themselves and leave all the damaged ego bullshit aside. People who just care about the growing side of things and nothing else. They're the only ones I could give a shit about anyway.

19. I hear you bro. Believe me. But I'll always speak my mind man, and I already know it will upset a lot of people simply because once people get their rep up on a certain board, their ego is there to be dented. It's just a fact of the internet community. It's the same everywhere, people want to portray themselves a certain way and sometimes your view contradicts that.

Like I say, this is all about knowledge, and I'll always share that, and in the process I'll always argue what I see as misinformation.

I've never seen tihspeed's grow journal before today, that's on my sons life. I looked at it the other day and thought it was something to do with finding stuff cheap or something like that, so I didn't bother reading it. But I just went there then when he said his grow is in the journal, and I find what I know to be flowering plants being fed way too much nitrogen as part of their 12/12 regime. He obviously can't see it, yet he's another person in here beating the drum.

For me, it just strengthens the argument and I hope it shows people reading that the people using ANs products are not the most clued up, and certainly that using many products on your grow can often, in fact most times will lead you down the wrong path, if your intention is to grow the highest grade AAA buds.

If just 1 out of every ten people get that message, that's good enough for me.

20. I'll leave this on a positive note. Tihspeed, if you want to remove me from your ignore list and talk to me about growing, I can give you a lot of advice about the plants in your current journal, including one very likely cause of your plants hermying. If you want to keep me on ignore, that's fine.