What advanced nutrients should I buy?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by NZ_DWC, Aug 7, 2017.

1. HI guys,

I have heard nothing bad about advanced nutrients, seen some bad comments some good about other products but this one seems pretty fail safe, what is the basics that I must have for a DWC to perform adequately. It's my first grow, Ive had a look online and there is so many different AN products I don't even know where to start so would one of you good buggers please give me a basic as list of what I will need from seed to harvest.

Thank you

2. I don't use it but Id assume the grow/bloom/micro would be what you want? I'd also get some Cal/mag.

Btw, Fox farm is just as good, as are many other brands.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks pistil, I think you are right going off what other forums I've read. I didn't realise the nutrients are the most expensive part of the grow, quite a shock really. Allgood though, do you know what temperature I should have my water in a dwc?

4. I grow in soil, I don't belong here in the hydro section ;) I could guess tho.. 68°F? Haha no clue man.

5. Lol cheers pistil, at least ya helped. Have a good 1

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm on my first grow currently I got the ph perfect grow micro bloom and for additives I got a bundle of the 250 ml overdrive big bud b-52 and voodoo juice, I'm doing a hempy buck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I will be using basically the same ruu, will the 250ml last you your grow? And I presume your doing a dwc as well? What's your set up like I'm thinking I will need deeper tub's to avoid refilling everyday..is grow,micro,bloom what they call pH perfect? Or is pH perfect a separate nut all together?

8. My bad I didn't get a notification of your reply just happen to come across it again; im doing a hempy bucket grow check it out when you have time, not well for the base I got the liter, and for additives I think the voodoo juice is gonna last but not sure about the b-52 seems like I'm running through it but I'm only a few weeks in

9. I have a 3 gallon bucket filled all perlite and a small hole drilled 2 inches from bottom to create a small reservoir