Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What actually DOES belong in seasoned tokers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by freakp8ntbaler, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously, almost every thread in here gets deleted by wildwill. The only threads that actually exist in here are pages and pages long.
    According to the title, if youv'e ''Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, please share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers''
    it seems as if many of the deleted threads can very well fall into this description of the forum, but its just that they also can fall under other categories. hell, this thread will prob be deleted for "not really being seasoned tokers material". i just dont get it. the apprentice tokers forum is what needs to be monitored more for the ridiculous and pointless and repeated threads.

2. Agreed. I feel like people are more worried about policing the threads then they are asking and answering questions. It shouldn't matter where the question is asked let's just help them out and answer the question if you can. Smoke on sirs.

3. definately. seasoned tokers is so boring, who wants to post in a thread thats hundreds of pages long?

4. So you have a problem with his actions?

5. Yea, WildWill needs to calm down sometimes. Why can't he move the threads instead of totally deleting them anyways?

6. Threads get deleted because they've been duplicated in other places - seriously. Why should I bother moving a thread when it's already been done where it should go?

Seriously guys, read the stickies. Seasoned is what it is until it changes. And trust me, if you actually saw MOST of the threads I delete, you wouldn't care. I mean half the time someone's already posted "Why is this in Seasoned anyway?"

Also, if you've been here awhile and you KNOW your thread should get posted somewhere else, I'm not going to bother doing what you should have done in the first place.

Consensus amongst the mods is that Seasoned isn't a forum that NEEDS new threads very often.

And really, before you complain, maybe you should read what's been posted above in the stickies. You act like we don't know about your complaints. When in fact, we do.

7. http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/391149-who-should-posting-seasoned-tokers-forum.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned...g-seasoned-tokers-complaints-about-forum.html

8. Maybe about time this thread meets the same fate...:p

9. Yeah, something should be done. The "apprentice/seasoned" titles are incredibly misleading

10. I guess that is part of my problem, I don't even know what it was that was deleted. It's just gone. Wish you could still see the topic name after it has been deleted or something haha. Also, If I take the time to make a decent reply to a topic and it gets deleted, it's a bit annoying.

I come from a forum where it is last resort to delete a thread, almost frowned upon. It's a smaller community though, so less morons I guess. But now that I have seen your reasoning, it seems more like you're just good at your job rather than someone who is abusing their powers. :)

11. Deep.

12. This thread will get moved

13. thiss thread belongs in the questions/comments forum anyway:p

14. The mods kinda delete threads in seasoned tokers that they don't like. There are blatant threads that should be in other sections but are here anyway. There's really nothing that can be done anymore. Mods will be mods.

15. Wrong - likes/dislikes have NOTHING to do with it. Some threads are left here because they are "legacy", i.e. were here way before we became mods. But personal feelings do not come into play.

16. if you dont like it,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVKsGjs71PQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Giiit Out!‬‏[/ame]

17. #17 Skunky Monkey, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    I've noticed this it realy pisses me off i meen yeh some of them should be deleted but iv'e seen threads that shouldn't be deleted a still got deleted, i understand and i realy do respect the mods but when people say oh this thread has allready been posted once before use the search button it makes me this well somtimes i need answers to my perticular problem not someone elses.

18. I find the "no questions" rule to be downright retarded. So just because we've been puffin' for a while means we know all the secrets to life and the universe? Bitch, please :bongin:

19. yes but were all stoners will its not that bad having multiple threads just read the ones that interest you.for example,''oh hey there's 4 threads that are saying did i get ripped off? maybe i wont click on it(simple as that). i mean its a weed forum not a politic forum.

20. That's because there's a whole forum devoted to questions. Apprentice tokers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.