Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What about Grasscity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fashow69, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Ok been thinkin about buying a Straight tube style bong im interested in the Molino Large Bong with A/C from Here at Grasscity Now I have two questions

1. I know grasscity is legit to buy from but has anyone had an experienc buying from them more speficically from the U.S? like How long did it take to arrive to you? did it arrived safely in one peice?

2. How Is Molino as a Brand? their shit looks nice and sturdy and looks to smoke very well?

2. I did years ago..... Make sure you use a credit card cause mail takes 4 ever to get to Amsterdam. Took longer than expected cause of that for sure. Like a month if i remember right.

3. hahaha damn and yes I do use my card for online purchases...