What a week...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by P to the enguin, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Last friday i smoked with my friends dad in their garage. It was me and a friend and my other friends dad. (the son of the dad doesnt smoke) Anyway, i brought over some of my grape ape i had a while back and we first used his one hitter that he has had for approx 22 years. It was pretty cool smokin out of somthin older than you. Then i busted out my bub and smoked a bowl of that with his dad. The remainder of the night, just me and my friend smoked periodically while we were playing cod4 over at their house.

The next day or two, i went to go buy some more bud (this time it was some sour diesel). I met my connect and got into his car and we drove to the guy where he gets his bud from. He packed a bowl of it to let me try it out on the way there. As he was hitting the pipe, a cop drove right passed us in the next lane. I thought it was hilarious because I was already getting the giggles from the first few hits I had taken.

2 nights ago, i went with a friend to buy some mids off a dude I met through a friend I worked with. I got their and gave him the money, and got the bag, but then was invited to hang out for a while and smoked out of their hookah for a bit. Then 2 more of their friends came over to their apt. As soon as the 2 kids came inside, one of them looked oddly familiar. He looked at me and asked if I was in his english class. Turns out we both are in the same english class and chilled for a while at the place; talkin about how our instructor is a complete nut job. (think of an 40ish year old lady, walks funny, wears all black, shorty kinda looks greasy hair, and seemed as if she had dropped too much acid back in the day. oh and she brings up marijuana once in a while) anyway, we leave the apt and drive to sonic. i had $1.04 cents on one of those sonic gift cards and we ordered 1 jr burger. I go to pay with it and apparently it was out of money even though i just checked the balance on it not even 2 min before i ordered. But the sonic lady just gave us the food for free and it was pretty kickass.

and that has been my past week or so. kinda exciting. :smoke:

2. Sounds like a good week, any week with friends and lots of weed should be!