what a week

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Well I tried crack for the first time tuesday. I didnt really like it and not thinking of trying again. A good friend of mine got a gram for free from someone he knew, and we just said fuck it lets try it. I have to admit I really didnt see what the big fuckin deal is. Also I got 2 of my 5 favorite strains. I got a q of Super Skunk #1, and a q of blueberry. and the restraunt had our Grand Opening tonight. it was amazing.

We served

Appitizers: Grilled Vegitable napoleon with fresh mozzerela

an onion tart, which is covered in sweet sauteed onions, a light dusting of goat cheese, and fresh thyme, and lastly a Spicy Chiroso shrimp skewer.

Salads: a ceasar, with our own ceasar dressing, shaved mozzerela and fresh homeade croutons,

the Crispy Pancetta with a balsamic reduction sauce drilled over, and 5 macerated tomatoes

And the Shoppe Salad, is romain lettuce, with the spring mix and julliened vegitables, and the balsamic sauce as abouv

The soup was just a french onions, with baked Gruyer and a chabatta bread herbed crouton

The Entrees

Our famous crab cakes, served with a lemon aioli and fingerling potatoes and rissoto

Duo of Duck
    Which is a pan seared duck breast, and a Duck Fonfit in a puff pastry shell, served with minced arugala

a 12oz new york strip which get cheese grits, and fingerling potatoes

the fillet, is the same but a better cut of meat

and lastly a chocolate souflee with a confectioners sugar and hand made whip cream

2. wow. yeah. what a week!

3. Haha funny how you start that "We'll i tried crack".

4. haven't tried Crack yet, but today I was thinking of cooking some rocks.

5. damn you crack smokers know how to eat! lol jk man that shit sounds fucking delicious tho!