Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What a tragedy! :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grimtoker, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Here's the story. I've had a special friend for the past 4 years. She's a girl, I call her marijuana. When I first knew I was going to smoke this wonderful herb I bought a Bic lighter brand new to experience it because I didn't know how much I would need, so I just bought a new one.

I've kept this lighter for the past 4 years, only using it on 4/20 and special occasions to smoke, it meant alot to me. I was getting it out today to smoke a cigarette because my others are empty and I dropped it outside. I was looking around for it on the deck and BAM! I stepped on it, crunching it.

I'm pretty upset about this, it probably isn't normal but I thought I would share this here.

2. Too bad, man. Just replace it with one of the same colour and smack yourself in the head really hard. Hopefully you'll forget all about losing it! Otherwise you could become a savant, get a concussion, just a headache, et cetera. In all seriousness though, that sucks.

3. i hate losing lighters/heving people take them by accident..one of my biggest pet peeves...im always paying attention to who has my lighter if i pass it around.

i also hate when i have friends who smoke pot all the time and they never have lighters...if thats the case and they ask for my lighter i tell them to fuckin get one cuz u smoke weed all the time..i wont give it to him unless i get the first hit...just so they will go out and buy one...give them a reason to have one lol

4. damn man thats awful...i feel you...i was so pissed wen i got my zippo stolen at my own party.
    just buy the same one, and rip a FAT bowl to forget about it ;)

5. lol wow. go out buy a new 1 and quit spammin in this section? what is it 2 bucks 4 a bic?

6. You cant replace a friend man..:devious::smoking:

7. Use some matches, hit up a bowl, and forget about it... just grab another one, but i know how you feel, i actually am attached to certain lighters lol.
    what i hate the most is when your blazing with someone and one of em is holding a lighter, and by the time your home your like "Oh Shit! I forgot my lighter!", fuck thats happened to me a couple times, one of the guys had it and replaced it with a shitty one, god damn :mad:

8. I have a shit load of lighters, I just reupped on them :). But the thing was that one was special :smoking:

9. That's too bad, I too had a special 4/20 lighter and my mother definitely stole it to light her cigs.

10. my mom steals my lighters too :p

11. I'm so high and this thread just made me really emotional, lol. bowl of kb with kief on top =D

i get robbed of lighters all the time, i had to use a big barbecue Bic lighter, lol

12. Weeeeeellllll shhiiiitttt...at least when you stepped on it, it didn't go off like an IED....that would have been some crazy shit.

*drops lighter*

"Awww fuck...where is that son of a bit.."*BOOM!*

*you go cartwheelin' into the air*

random civilian---*sees you flying 30 feet in the air* "Holy fuck."

13. if it was a bic it wouldent of broken

unless your an 800 pound man