Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What a time to quit..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lightweight4lyf, Apr 17, 2013.

1. I wasnt expecting to get a job offer from my friends dads company... So it caught me off guard when he said I need to take a drug test within two weeks..

:eek:

I just smoked about a grams worth over the weekend. And was about to slam on 4/20, but i guess now I cant..

So with that said, do you guys think I should be clean within two weeks (from today) by working out (heavily sweating).. cranberry pills... creatine... lots and lots of water.. and very little fats?

2. Dude, just drink lots of water five days before you go for the test

3. If you seriously want this job:

Stop smoking.

Buy synthetic urine with creatinine.

Buy drug test strips to test yourself a few days before the test. If you're clean, then you're good to good.

If you're still failing the drug strip test a few days before your real test, use synthetic urine.

4. Within 2 weeks? Try and get it done on friday.

5. Use a friend's clean urine.

6. Yeah I want this job, so I have the will power to give up smoking.. But if I fail the home test, I will either get synthetic or a clean friends piss..

7. This post makes zero sense given what the OP has told us.

8. Not really, if you want to partake in 4/20, buy synthetic piss or a friends and do it before the weekend comes, then you are free to do whatever.

9. I know what you mean, my dude has some great stuff right now and the holiday coming up. It's not that bad though, easier than I thought

10. when i need to get clean i also take niacin pills (250 mg per capsule)
    most Niacin pills say they are not for flushing and most people should not experience flushing, however in these cases we do so what i've done in the past is take a few pills a day.

ive always given myself a week to get clean and usually my discomfort from flushing is minimal and only lasts an hour or two at most (skin becoming more pink/red, slight sweating and warmth spread throughout my body).

To anyone questioning the validity of the ones testing me; these were monitored the federal government and taken to their labs

11. If he's going to use synthetic piss or a friend's, then he can pretty much take the test whenever and still get high as balls on 4/20.

12. QuickFix Plus.

13. Thanks guys. And I will not be partaking in the upcoming holiday festivities. I want to snag this job because it pays very well. So I'm willing to do what it takes to pass this test.

14. ^^Good Call. 420 is just a stupid fucking stoner day anyway, no different than any other day.

Unless you have medical necessity to medicate, it is absurd to let some childish "holiday" get in the way of good opportunities.

Handle your shit, get paid, and before you know it you will be chilling at the end of a work day feeling accomplished, with money in the bank and a fat sack of weed on your own coffee table.

Good Luck, OP

15. This really makes me happy seeing things like this. Restores my faith in humanity ya know?

16. For real though, people go to college for 4+ years to get a degree that wont even guarantee them a well paying job anymore. So how hard can 2 weeks without smoking be?