"What a terrible, terrible day for Wisconsin"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dan k, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Wis. Assembly passes bill taking away union rights - Yahoo! News

very sad.

2. Pussies.

3. Good for them. No different than what the liberals did from Jan. 2009 to nov 2010

4. the sad thing is that everybody is scheming and trying to get over on other people.
    its like a game now.. who gets the last word?
    hopefully the people, but i doubt it.

5. How did that Walker guy seize power from the people?

6. Good job Walker, keep up the work! Public unions and their gravy train of free shit has came to a stop. Now get back to work losers..

7. Are you going to be that one guy hiding out in his bunker when the revolution comes to America?

If the American people weren't so fucking ignorant we could put our government in check overnight or just oust them. The government relies on cooperative, calm citizens to operate. You take both of those away and you have a government that's slowly dying. That's how you suffocate these mother fuckers. That's how you remind them you really runs shit.

8. #8 dan k, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
    i agree that labor unions are for people that dont want to compete for their jobs, but this bill took away all of their bargaining rights, so that the shitty teachers get paid just as much as the ones that go above and beyond... which to me is not right.

and get this "Local police, firefighters, and the State Patrol are not included in the proposal."

no, i will be in the middle of the crowds of people striking.

9. #9 ranger2339, Feb 25, 2011

God damn you are so misinformed its not even funny!

10. #10 dan k, Feb 25, 2011
    k so now instead of the money flowing though the working class its just going to be put into their "budget" i mean pockets.
    and im sure you are fully educated on what their secret agendas really are?

11. What the hell are you talking about, your all over the place..

If you want to talk about some conspiracy, then I'm done..

12. k have a nice day:wave:

13. uhhhh this is exactly what collective bargaining insures that the fucktards get paid as much as the exceptional performers. if anything this bill eliminated that possibility. now individual teachers will have to prove their individual worth to get paid what they individually deserve.

14. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. I don't care whose side you're on, this was a slap in the face to the American people and democracy. Just goes to show once again how little power the people really do have.

15. my point exactly...

16. Is it cold up there on your pedestal?

17. The united states has always been a game....

18. Maybe we will get some work done now. Maybe even more jobs.

19. It doesen't matter if it's in Wisconsin, Egypt, Libya, Ohio, ect... it's what the people want, and if enough people want it, then it will be so. If the people are right or wrong it doesen't matter, majority rules, so just go with it. It's not like you have a choice in the matter. The day's of these rich politicians taking advantage of teachers, policemen, ect... are OVER. I am happy the people are standing up for themselves all over the world. It's about time.