what a shitty night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wein-dog12, Sep 7, 2008.

1. so yesterday i woke up eat and left the house to go chill with some friends. when i got to my buddys house they were talking about getting drunk so of course i then blurt out"who wants to toss in on a forty ouncer" and of course we got one we drink it i get smashed..but thats ok i ride that buzz out for awhile but of course the fourty wasnt enough we ended up putting enough money together to get a two bag(2 grams)so we got to our dealer pick it up and proceed to smoke it all in joints one after another so being still really drunk i "green out" get sick and almost fall asleep siitting down where i was now by this time im thinking ":mad:". well i snap out of it after but still it was a pretty shitty experience. just felt like sharing

2. thats why i dont mix drinking and toking
    sorry to hear that though
    there will always be a better night

3. You and your friends split a forty?

4. last time I drank an toked I threw up probally never gonna do it again anytime soon...

5. SPLITTING a 40 and getting wasted. do you weigh 15 lbs?

6. Dude, midgits gotta get drunk too.

7. haha... this shit is cracking me up. thats exactly what i thought. splitting a 40 is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. I was sooooooo faded!!! It was fucking insane!!!! Don't forget to study for your spelling test tomorrow.

8. midgits they split a can...... a 6 pack last a midgit college a whole semester

9. man up...one 40 on your own + bud shouldn't even make you sick. They're cheap as shit too why share one? lmao

10. hahaha for real

11. so you got drunk..got stoned..and passed out.

what are you complaining about? sounds fine to me.
    oh and if that makes you sick..keep doing it. it gets easier.
    i love getting super juiced then smoking a few blunts..mm

dizzyness

12. Lightweight?
    Im not a huge drinker, i'd rather toke, but I can get buzzed off a 40 and if i do "share" its always a girl that'll take a couple gulps haha

13. #13 wein-dog12, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008

no i just dont drink and to me a half a 40 ouncer is alot sooo sorry im not a hardcore drinker
    and i weight 150lbs

EDIT: ok alright i have relized my mistake it was only me and someone else that split the forty

14. Even if you never drink, 20 ounces of 8% Alcohol at 150 lbs is nothing.

15. yeah....about that its not 8% i was drinking lambs amber rum its 40%

16. That wouldn't be a 40 ounce then, more along the lines of a liter. Too much bullshit in this thread

17. Drinking ruins my high and its retarded compared to blazing.

18. haha i know right?

19. In canada we call a 1.18 liter bottle of liqour a 40 ounce, so he drank between 500 and 600 ml of rum.

20. True.

A 40 of rum is a lot of liquor. Definitely enough to give me alcohol poisoning.