What a SHITTY morning!

Discussion in 'General' started by thccrystals, Mar 20, 2004.

1. I had one of the worst mornings of my life today. I wake up late for a Spanish test that's worth about 25% of my whole grade. I get there and a few minutes into the test, last night starts to catch up with me. I start to feel a little nauseous and a little drunk, even though I was pretty much normal before I got there. So then I begin to start sweating a little and I was feeling kinda hot. As the test went on I got more and more sick to my stomach. I was so uncomfortable, I should have definitely left at that point, but I didn't. I answered most of the questions(I'm sure most of those were wrong, lol), but all I could think of was getting out of there asap so I could puke in the privacy of my suite. Even though I couldn't concentrate for shit, I finished first out of the whole class, and a few of them even speak spanish(I definitely don't). Then I powerwalked back to my building, and the whole way I thought I wasn't going to make it back in time. Well I did, and within 15 seconds I let out all the contents from my stomache into the toilet.

On the bright side though, I'm feeling better now and we're going out to party tonight! Now isn't that hardcore or what?

I think I'm going to e-mail my professor and say I felt sick before the test but thought I'd go take it anyway. And then during the test it got worse so I just rushed it and I couldn't concentrate at all. I dunno, but hopefully he'll let me re-take it. I'd pray, but that never helped anyone, ever. Please don't send me any karma either, just pity my sorry ass.:D