What a shitty day

Discussion in 'General' started by die2014, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Was Driving home from school today to visit family for the weekend. Was planning on having a nice chill cruise home about 2 hours i smoked a couple bowls of fire with kief on top got in the car put on the radio and fuck man soooo much traffic it was a solid 5 hour drive home and it got even worse about an hour in i was waiting at an intersection some homeless guy was walking his shopping cart across the 4way and a bus was booking down the road and just nailed the poor guy it musta been going 60-70 im not sure if he made it but it didnt look good..his cart was certaintly fucked...bay flight came and took him which slowed traffic even more but overall it was just a huge buzzkill. Happy to be home though to enjoy the rest of spring break :smoke:

2. Shitty day all around today I guess. I just discovered a three inch crack in my radiator. Woohoo... Hope that homeless guy is alright.

3. This week has been a bad massage. I need a happy ending.

4. And a new beginning.

5. [quote name='"Goohead"']Shitty day all around today I guess. I just discovered a three inch crack in my radiator. Woohoo... Hope that homeless guy is alright.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that brother. And i just found out the guys dead as fuck he was literaly flattened and smashed againt a semi truck windshield.....that semi driver prob flipped a shit

6. Welp, at least you got to see someone have an even shittier day than you!:D :smoke:

7. [quote name='"bp4er"']

Welp, at least you got to see someone have an even shittier day than you!:D :smoke:[/quote]

Haha real shit brotha! Ill toke to that. I found out the guys dead as fuck

8. Yeah i spent a total of like $700 this week so far fixing my car and paying off tickets :/ feel bad for the homeless guy and that sucks man