What a picture.

Discussion in 'General' started by persondudeguy, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Thanks for sharing that Persondudeguy. It really is an incredible picture. Theres so much out there that we do not know its mind boggling. You also gotta figure with that many galaxies in such a (relatively) small portion of sky that there HAS to be other life out there...

2. that is really really really f*ucking sweet.

thanks for posting that man, that is one of the coolest things I've seen in a really long time :D

3. That was cool.....thanks!

4. i'd be interested in resizing that and having it printed at cvs or something on an 8½x11 piece of paper.

5. WOW! Thats really cool man. Makes ya think.

6. *yawn*... rolls over and goes back to sleep due to it being knows that this ninja will never travel the stars..... *fart*........ *scratch bum*........... *snore, snore, snore*

7. Well i thought it was awesome, preciate the looksee

8. Holy shit man, that is the most amazing photo. I cant believe how endless the universe looks. And all those galaxies!! shiittt..we seriously cant be the only living planet, there definitly has to be life somewhere else out there. Im gonna definitly download the full res one tomorrow.

9. that 6200x6200 version is quite amazing... i've been looking at it for some time now, and i havent covered the entire picture yet...

10. damn that is a great picture!!! thanx for sharing