Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What a night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyclicDreams, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Off to shower, smoke a bowl, chill on GC, and play some black ops (no I havent bought MW3 yet), and chill for the night.

What's up, Earth? We're a weird group of bunch on this crazy-ass floating rock. GC, love you though! :smoke::wave:

2. MW3 is not worth it, get battlefield 3 bud

3. My friend bought it and wasn't too impressed with it. MW3, so I was leaning off of buying it. My brother was wanting to buy battlefield 3...how is it? Is it worth it?

4. they hell with black ops play some mw2 son! and mw3 is freaking sick bro, haha have a good time.

5. Get Skyrim. Neither bf3 or mw3 are worth it.

6. I've always gotten the COD games, but I'm considering not getting MW3 too. Never had Oblivion, but I'm considering Skyrim instead.

7. yeah if i get spare money im probably going to toss up between skyrim and mw3, most likely skyrim due to the hightened reviews