What a nice place you have here..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Reno217, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Just joined today. How are yall doin? My name is Conor, im from East Texas, Now residing in Central Illinois, I miss the south, thats for sure. Im 18 years old, and I discovered reefer about 2 years ago; I love it; Its never let me down and always makes me feel at ease. Although, I do act a bit silly when im high so it takes a special kind of person to put up with me. :p Unfortunately, last year I joined the army reserve so now I gotta stick to the legal stuff. I do miss mj pretty bad sometimes, but the stuff I have now isnt too bad. When my contract is up in 5 years, im packing all my shit and im getting the hell out of this country! I appreciate the chance to introduce myself and I look forward to talking to you guys in the future!

2. ahh, what kind of legal shit do you get there?
    like salvia? spice?

3. Well im the reserves, so im still in central illinois, but I've found this stuff called Demon, not really sure whats in it, but it does the trick, a tad bit expensive (20$ for a gram) but just yesterday I found a spot on the internet that says 40$ for an O..so im gonna check that out next payday. Have you heard of it before/