Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What a Marijuana Joint does to ur Lungs [video]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mclovein, Aug 4, 2008.

1. <embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/716098/what_marijuana_leaves_in_your_lungs.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>
    <font size = 1>What Marijuana Leaves In Your Lungs - The funniest home videos are here</font>

:smoke:

2. lol hahaha, yeee

3. ...as i smoke a joint and watch intently...

4. I wondered why I've been feeling so colorful lately...

5. i hope they dident really waist a joint for that stupid vid.

6. wait... what just happened?

7. sometimes i wish i was a vacuum cleaner

8. why did they waste a joint.. cmon! give it to me! :hello:

9. Hahah i loved it, like thats tight dawg. They did waste a joint maybe, but whatever it went to a good cause haha.:bongin::bongin::bongin:

10. i lol'd at the end. Looks like he cut a circle out of my t-shirt >.<

11. Id be willing to bet that no marijuana was wasted during the filming of that video.

12. haha, that's pretty awesome.

13. Hahahahaha....
    This shit is amazing.
    I laughed my ass of for like 4 minutes straight!

14. hahahah, oh man, im not even high and i thought that was fucking hilarious

15. yea...that joint woulda burnt a whooolllle lot quicker if it were actually hooked up to the vaccuum

16. HMMM. My thoughts exactly.

17. hahaha, so true :smoke:

18. Hmm no wonder I've been hacking up rainbow colored lugies.

19. seen this before

20. i want to make a vacuum cleaner bong.