What a Journey

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZoMbiiE, Apr 1, 2010.

1. May not seem like that much to some, but to us it was pretty fantastic. Some buddies and I went to a spot in the woods near our houses and toked up by the river (which is raging now thanks to all the rain). It was a chill 6 of us hittin a 20 and just being out there: slight rain, rough weather, but calm and peaceful out in those woods. We took off running through the woods, path after path, climbing and jumping. It was intense. We got to the top of "the cliff" (an enormous cliffside chill ground where a lot of people go) and simply stared down for awhile, looking out at the distant horizon and whatnot. It was epic. We took off running through the woods once more, it was an adventure. A few got stuck, unstuck, stuck again; myself and others rushed onward, not stopping for anything. This was being out there, having fun, and chillin with friends, everyone was enjoying themselves at all times. Not your average lounging in someones basement, it was the greatest few hours of, even undoubtedly, our lives. Just being there was an experience. It was truly something to remember. Thanks for listening, happy toking everyone. :wave: Get out there for yourselves on a day like that, good times.

2. I've had days like that.

They're what make pot amazing.

3. Thanks for sharing bud.

I want to do something like that. Maybe solitarily. but there's nowhere like that in this town...

4. wow that sounds so awesome! i'd like to do something like that sometime but i'm in the city so it's kinda hard to find a decent area in the woods that's secluded. anyway glad you enjoyed yourself and shared the moment with us :)