What a great time to be from Boston..

Discussion in 'General' started by Escape The Fate, Oct 22, 2007.

1. -Red Sox come back from 3-1 to get into the World Series
    -Patriots are steamrolling every team, Tom Brady and Randy Moss are on pace to have record breaking seasons
    -BC football is most likely going to be ranked #2 in nation and could play in the national championship if they keep it up
    - Celtics are starting soon with their new and improved team : Garnett, Allen and Pierce, enough said

Hell yes. Hate all you want but you can't deny this.

2. I actually just came from Boston visiting my girlfriend. Crazy shit to, their were riot police and everything, like the swat team and K-9 dogs. Crazy shit!

GO RED SOX!!!

3. I felt the same way goin to UF over the last 2 years. We've dominated the 2 major college sports, holding the Football and Basketball titles since early '06

4. Sorry my friend, BC wont make the national championship they have to play Clemson at Death Valley Nov. 17. :D

5. Hell yeah man, boston represent!

Even though I´m in Costa Rica I still managed to watch every game of the series, wouldnt be a true boston fan if I didnt.;)

Pats are so fuckin nasty....16-0 I think so.

Red Sox, world series, I think so.

Celtics...well you get the idea..

Lets here it for BOSTON!!! al the way from Costa Rica haha:smoke:

6. yeaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiii go sox!

7. I normally hate baseball, but I was at a friends house last night and he threw the Red Sox/Indians game on. I only caught the last couple innings but Boston was kicking some ass.

:D I was ripped enough to get into it.

8. Boston ftw

9. well, I'm not from Mass, but new england as a whole is proud :hello: