What a great fucking Xmas....NOT

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SoCalsFinest, Dec 25, 2012.

1. #1 SoCalsFinest, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    whats up guys i dont usually write about this shit but as of now life sucks i no longer have a GF or FB so no one else to talk to about this shit sorry if it doesnt make sense i just had to smoke the fattest bowl ever to calm myself

but took a Xmas trip with the "family" me my brother dad and step mom soon "to be x wife" to go snowboarding to Mammoth and ovcourse some shit has to happen on xmas eve and all this turned into one big mess and i am now forced to be stuck in the middle and have no idea where i stand or what i should do.......

so me my brother and his gf where snowbaording and trying to meet up with my dad and were wait and wait and wait he never comes out we tried talking over the phone and he ovbiously wasnt understand anything so then i guess my dad wife starts making a seen in the bar blah blah blah blah next thing my dad leaves us and goes back to the room his wifes calling the cops and me and my brother get blamed for all this starting now my brothers gf family is here so he has some choices but im stuck till tomarrow but suppsivly there getting divorced now witch IDGAF about at all but my brother said hes leaving since my dad tried threanting to kick him out so he took his shit and left but he said this was the last time hes coming back (me and my brother have left the house/kicked out before)

my dads sitting there calling both of use liers the whole fucking time saying its all r fault and we didnt do shit wrong and all the blames getting put on us and my brother even said "its sad ur gunna pick your wife/ X wife over your own son" and my dad didnt say shit witch makes me wonder how much he really cares anymore its been a weird last year

but tomarrows Xmas i have no idea where my brothers going to be or doing and im stuck in the most awkward pissed off enoid 6 hour car ride home tomarrow on Xmas

what do i do :confused: all i can think of is toke up till i choke up to sleep this away :smoking:

hopefully everyone else has a better Xmas :wave:

2. Fuck you for not knowing how to use a fucking comma or a period. Oh and merry christmas

3. haha ya alot of people tell me that sorry

4. I would suggest you use paragraphs. Thats a wall of text. It makes it difficult to read.

5. For real..

6. better?? best i can do for now hah

7. Our education system really blows. When I was young grammar and spelling were an important part of school.
    Also sorry for the shitty situation, any chance your Pops is/was drunk?

8. Keep the wife out of bars?

9. so what happened? i'm confused.

10. I got lost around this part :confused: I think the blah blah blah blah part may have been crucial details to this story.

11. "I go to a ski resort, my family has a little argument, my life is terrible"

Christ, bubble gum ass people now a days

12. put the moves on the X wife, record a video of it, market it and sell it, become a millionare

13. aYO, GET SOME LOUD DAWG

YOU WONT HEAR ANYTHING.

14. The strain name is Deaf. Not death *****, but deaf.

15. Regardless of what the story is , keep your head up man you only go as far as your attitude .

16. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']"I go to a ski resort, my family has a little argument, my life is terrible"

Christ, bubble gum ass people now a days[/quote]

Lmao I was kinda thinking the same thing gotta admit heard tht ski resort part and rolled my eyes

17. just smoke n smoke n smoke n smoke and smoke some more