Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what a good day...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lucid_Reality, Apr 25, 2003.

1. woke up after an awesome night of smoking a fat cone, went with my mom to costco and she bought me sushi :D
    then i came home, cleaned my car up a little, and when i was cleaning it my buddy dropped off a 40 ball of hash. i only had 20 bucks but he didnt care, he said for me to pay him the rest later. then i came inside, ate dinner, and started smokin that sweet hash...damn it's smooth...doesnt burn the throat but it caught me off guard a couple times ;)

anyway, sorry for boring you with my pathetic life :p
    i just need to smoke some more

peace...

2. thats a cool story, i wanted to get some hash for the first time a while back but it didnt come through =/ keep smokin!

3. damn, sorry to hear that :(
    well, i could mail ya some if you want ;)

4. nice little story. i love those perfect days like that. everything goes your way and you fucked up as hell

peace

5. i love when i have good days, irs make my spirit and mind better!!!

6. mmmm.... sushi :D

i should be having a pretty good day monday. lotta work to be done though.

7. As a followup...I'm having another awesome day! Things couldn't really get better right now...unless someone bought me an O of hash ;)

i woke up this morning at about 9:15 am, and about 30 minutes later my buddy from chilliwack came over. we went rollerblading and blazed in the park near my house. then we came home, and went to bear creek park in Surrey, a 15 min drive, where we blazed some more...then we went to stanley park downtown vancouver, and blazed some more! now i'm going to a matt good concert at the commodore, and i'm gonna blaze even more! :D

peace

8. lucid, where about do you live??? i live like few hours from chilawack in the very bottom left corner of canada. a little town call Tsawwassen.

9. i drive through there sometimes to pick up friends from the island at the ferries...went to a beach in tsawwassen once...nice city...

i live in surrey, in an area called 'fraser heights', and we're 40 minutes from tsawwassen