Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What a good bong for 50 dollers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kb1oks, Jul 26, 2011.

1. i need a good glass bong for 50 dollers links to the product would help alot thanks :smoke::smoke:

2. Dont get a bong, for $50 you won't get much out of a bong, but you could get a tight ass bubbler.

3. Anything online is gonna be more expensive, you have to pay for shipping. Just go to a local headshop, trust me, I once tried ordering a bong online and they sent me a completely different looking bong. I went back to the site and found out there was an asterisk "*" below the product saying: *product shipped may be cosmetically different. I wasn't able to return it or anything

4. $50?! I'll sell you my homemade water bong.:cool:

5. not enough, i agree on getting a nice bubbler. or a reallyy nice bowl

6. your right i guess i could sorta move my way up :)

7. #7 SanDiegoStonerz, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011