What A Fuckin Day...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #1 KeepSmokinReefa, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Fool come up to my work fuckin threatnin to kill me n shiet, Shiet was crazy...

Main, Lemme crack open this bottle of hennessy and roll up a blunt and i got a story for yall.

Aight, Main where to start...

Aight month+ back the new girls boyfriend would come up to our work all the time and would always grim me and shiet and i always did it right back and it went on for a few days untill we both got pissed and i ran over his foot with a cart.

Later on his girl told me he was coming up there with his boys.

So i made a call and had about 20 dudes strapped around the corner ready.

Dude came up by himself.

So i went up to dude and said we gotta talk..

Long story short i gave him to options, Drop it, Compeltley its done and over with. Or you can die.

He chose the first option.

So i aient seen fool since.

Hes banned from the premises of my work.

So i get a phone call right, Homie of mine and he says look down the beer aisle.

Who do i see but ole boy.

I was pissed, Went back to the phone and made a call.

Before i know it ole girl came back and said he wants to see me n my homie jay outside hes gon kill us.

Im flipped.

Im like ***** wanna play games dawg lemme get to the whip and trust i aient shootin for stars im shootin for ya head *****.

So im on the phone with jay tellin him what up, Before i even got out the employee only doors securitys there in full fuckin force. Holding me back and shiet im fuckin flippin out. Im on the floor now goin off. 'Fuck this punk ass ***** sayin im from rouge, ***** im from southwest detrroit what the fuck it matter, Ill kill this ***** right here and now.'

Im goin off like this ***** a punk bitch, He gotta have his girl be the messenegr and meet him outside. ***** if you a G you gon walk through those employee doors and start swangin or start blasting.

Main, It got crazy.

I basically got tackled by security and held down, Cuz me n homegirl from security... Well we've done our thang so she looks out for me.

So she told me shes saving my job ya know so i coulldnt have but i coulda lost my job jus for fuckn the shit i was saying.

They stopped jay before he got the doors.

Police came buncha crazy shiet, I wouldnt say shiet. I jus told em ya better get em before i see em. Then security took me away form the police hahaha.

Shiet had me so pissed, Ole girl got fired over it.

It was jus fucking nuts there for awhile.

Shiet was so tense and people not sure whats going to happen.

I was gonna kill the fool, I swear i woulda killed the fool.

Homeboy knows where he stays at.

So it aient over...

Then i went to the gas station when i got off work, I'm cool with the dude there and im tellin him this shiet and i even told him dude goes 'im from rouge' and dudes like so the fuck what, Whats that mean, Im from iran. Hahaha.

Then he goes, Thank these *****s wanna test me? And flashed a glock 40. Im like damn this nigg is gangster haha.

2. #2 Jaded, Jan 10, 2009
    nuts.
    i would've crapped myself.

3. You never mess with a dude in his place of employment. Its just not right.

Puts things on such uneven grounds. You cant really do much about it other than kick him out.

4. damn

gather round guys

almost story time

[​IMG]

5. Yo where the fuck do you work? You always got some crazy ass stories from work... I mean, I have some fucking weird stories from working a hotel... But nothing like yours...

Come on now.... we're waiting........ :smoking:

6. That blows, looking forward to the story when I get back from a pick-up... That is if he ever texts me back, he loves to blast his stereo which results in him never answering because he doesn't hear the phone ring.

7. Wow people are working this up. I'm not gonna log off to go outside for a cig anymore now...though I could use the laptop that belongs to my dad I just hate it...I need a real mouse to move around not an inept and impotent touchy feel square to poke at in an uncoordinated manner.

8. Shit ill smoke and stand in for this one. What happend?

9. Haha! That shit used to happen to me all the damn time... You gotta turn that shit on vibrate and put it in the middle console with the change so it makes a really loud ass annoying clanking sound whenever someone txts or calls.

ya dig :cool:

10. Mhm, what a night it was. In a good way for me though, sorry KSR.

Fuck that shit though, your life seems very interesting haha

11. haha drunk ass blade

i enjoyed reading that thread though

12. I'm criss cross apple sauce right now

13. haha we can talk quietly but we gotta whisper

and then when the teacher comes we have to give him our full attention :D

14. 6 inch voices

15. #16 J-Pimp., Jan 10, 2009
    Man, thats crazy.

So the girl from security got fired?

What kinda bs is that, she shouldnt deserve to lose her job

16. Thanks Perez :D

17. #18 PerezPurpp, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
    haha i have a feeling there is going to be a part 3 to this sooner or later

so were his boys waiting outside with him or just him?

u shoulda just stole him while he was in the beer aisle

but i guess that woulda be bad since its not only during work its in your workplace

18. fuck that would have been intense.

How old is the guy in the gas station?

19. #20 KeepSmokinReefa, Jan 10, 2009
    Naa naa, The girl who work the counter got fired, The girl from security saved me from losing my job and really from goin to jail/prison.

They wouldnt let me out there, I was stuck in the security office for close to a hour.

Had my homie go out there and he was no where in site.

Jus a punk bitch.

But thats my problem if i knew he wanted problems we woulda have problems. We got butcher knifes that'll go in him front and come out the back.