what a fucked up party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bukley, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Ight its monday and im gunna explain my friday so deal wit it bitches lol
    this shit sux

Friday my school had mass so clases are delayed 1 hour so i wake from a door knocking and i see that its the time i have to be leaving so i put on the only shirt in sight which was all crumpled as fuck lol everyone was askin wtf happened lol

up until the time i had to leave which was 5 i caught a ride to the train station which is on the complete other side of baltimore...well it was freezing ass cold i didnt have a sweater or anything and im outside waiting for like 40 minutes
    then some lady tells me that there was an accident so after being pissed off cuz i didnt have anyone who could pick me up because my fucking sister took my car to go to the airport for a trip to FL.
    this nice old man says i could wait in his car we end up goin to his house so i can make a call..they feed me a taco an encillada and some nachos then my mom pix me up and brings me home...then im reminded that my friend is coming over as soon as i get home cuz were goin to a party, i come home and some fucker pulled in to my lawn..past the parking space...then he comes back with 3 other guys 1 of which i dont know.

they brought 60 beers and i had a lil nik of bud so i load up my bong and i get a good high, then im enformed that the party was AT MT HOUSE, and some other fuckers come..we started a beer pong game and after that everyone just played guitar hero and drinking....at around 1 i go to my garage and play boozeball (foozeball with a fuckload of beer)with my friend gill

i come down to my room in the basement and i see a fucking HUGE ass hole in my wall and a shitload of stabwounds in my wall also someone punched a hole in my wall and stabed it with a fork..then i go upstairs and realize that the ps2 is gone...just gone cords are on the floor then i realize there are people fucking in my sisters room
    then i kick most of the people out cept for my friend grove and other fucks come back and we all crash the next morning everyone leaves im left with a fucked up house, and the worst part is that there was no more beer. so my entire saturday was cleaning and my sister comes home on sudnay and realizes her perfumes are stolen and just all pissed off

she thinks i was trying to buy weed which i was trying to buy coke and she got all pissed and wanted me out the house unless my grades are good,

this shit sux i found out who has my ps2 and my mp3 player, my chappelles show dvd is gone and i have husge ass hole in my room...shits fucked

so howd u like my fun weekend huh lol

2. so i have to quit smoking cuz if she cathces me one more time i get sent out
    and this is gunna be pretty hard too. ....my body is feeling weak and i need a joint.

3. Man, that blows so hard. If you know who took your PS2, you should go fuck 'em up. I threw a shitty party, once, and the worst thing that happened was when some wad decided he was Don Juan (after too much booze, of course), and when every girl he talked to rejected him, he flipped out and punched a few people. Could have been worse, but it still ruined the whole thing. That's why I only go to parties if I already know where they are going to be (so nobody decides that the party should be at my damn place).

4. hay its a buckly u guys need 2 calm down, ul bout your ps2 mate.

wak- UK
    Stoned as fuck.
    Fairy Bongs- the way forward.

5. "Need to clam down"? You sure you posted that in the right thread?

6. Yeah, it really belongs over in the Seafood Forum

7. Oh wow, that's so funny I forgot to laugh. It was just a stupid thing to say, because neither of us are acting up, and I was trying to point that out.

8. that sucks man..best thing to do when your having a party..is to hide all your valuables..if there are people there you dont know or shady people..its happened to me so i know how your feeling..

9. ye that shit is pretty common sense if you have a full house of drunk people that you dont know very well. shit WILL happen everytime, so when you have big jams you should expect that.

10. i'd ask your friends that threw the party at your hosue to throw you some ca sh

11. Ya man that really sucks for you, but i guess thats a hard lesson learned, be carefull when having a party at your house. I know people who go to random parties and dont even know the person who owns the house but they go around and jack shit. When ever you have a party always make sure you know all the people, dont let anyone come into who is a stranger. Toke Up!:smoking:

12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahaha:hello: