What A *fill in the blank*

Discussion in 'General' started by mikebot1067, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Ok, so here is the story. I started dating this girl Britaney, blah blah blah. We broke up about a week or two ago, and I don't know, but I kinda find it hard to lose feelings for somebody, especially when like 4 or 5 days ago they "really wanted to be with me." So I go to my "friend" Josh's house last night with some other people. Britaney is there too. Britaney tells me her and I have to talk later. Then i start noticing her and Josh are like all over each other. By this point I am really fucking pissed off. So I walk home. Yeah, 2 fucking hour walk home to get away from that bullshit. Now I come to find out, they have been dating since Tuesday, and actually Britaney stayed over at his house the night before! OMG I am about to go kill somebody. Why the fuck do I even have any feelings!? Fuck feelings! Fuck relationships! Fuck this! Fuck Josh, and Fuck Britaney. God, I have never been so pissed in my life!

What kind of "friend" does this shit to people. And what a heartless *blank* Britaney is. What do you all think about this, or think I should do about this?

2. Just chill dude, have a smoke, :smoke: relax, think about what has transpired......

3. Josh and Britaney don't owe you anything.

I don't think you should do anything about it, except move on.

4. ^ wise words dude...

She really doesn't owe you anything neither does he but you're looking at it all wrong.

Why get pissed because someone isn't interested in you? If you like the way she looks that much go rub one out after a nice toke an forget about it. Sooner or later you'll meet someone who actually enjoys your company.

5. I know this is a little off topic but... who on earth would call their child Britaney?

Seriously these kind of names REALLY bug the shit out of me. Summer's another one. I mean do these people's parents WANT them to be seen as brainless or what? I dunno. There are some STUPID names flying around.

6. Haha well the chick who plays "Summer" on the OC..mmmmmmmmmm

Indeed tho lotta parents naming their children half assed.... barbie is another god awful name

7. Just move on man, no point starting problems because someone dosent like you as much as you like them, she sounds like a tramp anyway, maybe its good you got rid of her?

8. With a name like Britaney, what else did you expect?

9. You said it. They're not your friends so just stop hanging out with him and move on. I know how bad it can suck though when a girl loses interest and you still like her, so I feel you on that and I'm not going to tell you to just forget about her because I don't think you really can. You'll just have to deal with it on your own terms and wait for it to be settled inside you.

10. if he was your best friend you have every right 2 be pissed. but even if hes not, you should at lest tell josh how you feel

11. Yeah, thanks guys. I'm just gonna have to let it go. It's not really the fact that I still like her, because I really don't so much, just the fact that they are dating. I mean come on, they broke the rule. You do not date your friends ex. Britaney is dating her friends ex (Josh) and Josh is dating my ex (Britaney) Meh, oh well, they are a bunch of bitches.

12. Dude what if they have been fucking lik ethe whole time that you and her were going out that would fuck suck man, you gotta talk to your friend Josh and shit and work things out man and try to remain friends or some shit no matter what happened and find some new girl good luck with all that by they way to

13. i don't think that the girl owes you anything. however, i think your friend should have enough respect for you not to do what he did. so if i were you i would just say fuck em both. their both pieces of shit that deserve each other. btw get a new friend, this one sounds like a dickhead.

14. "All's fair in love and war"

If she's not interested in you, but she like's Josh... So what? You said it yourself that you don't really like her that much anymore, but that you're just simply pissed that they "broke the rule."

I actually hooked a good friend of mine up with one of my ex's... No biggie, really. It was obvious they liked eachother, so I figured "Hell, just because we didn't work out, doesn't mean I have to go and ruin it for him."

I dunno... I think I have a little different way of looking at things than most though...

Eh... I guess Josh shoulda talked to you about it and given it some time first, so I can definately see being bent about that. Try talkin to him - get his side. If he's a dick when you try talkin to him about it then just say 'fuck it' and move on. It's not worth getting yourself worked up over. You'll find someone better anyway.

15. ^ exactly...

It's as simple as if they don't share the same feelings how the hell can you be mad or actually crave them feeling that way? You've already seen an heard how she really feels so accept reality an move on. Haha..yes I forgot to comment the first time but the name ...kinda not shocking in any way that she's the way she is. Maybe it's like dogs...when you name a pooch fido it starts to take on a fido like personality either in yuor mind or the dogs mind. Same for kids..you name your kid barbie she'll probably expect the world in the palm of her hand.

16. uh oh. is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

seriously though, you cant blame this josh fellow a whole lot. he was just thinkin with his other head. like a lot of dudes do

17. I really don't care if he was thinking with his other head. He better not be thinking with his other head. I don't knwo how to explain it. it jsut kinda pissed me off too that I come to find out about this like 3 or 4 days after theya re going out. They have no fucking respect for me, so ya know what, fuck em. They can be together and live happily ever after. I really don't give a flying fuck anymore. I have already moved on, and yesterday spent the day witha much cooler and hotter chick anyways. Britaney and Josh are gonna be the ones who have to live with the consequences, people already ate them now for doing this. people who were once their friend are now turning against them.

P.S. If I find out that they did ANYTHING while we were dating, Josh better run for his fucking life. I have been cheated on like 5 times already, and I ain't gonna take it anymore. I'll kill him if they had done anything.

18. When the testies drop and those hormone levels go down..you'll look back on this archived brain fart and thank or curse grass city for retaining it.

You weren't dating long...people cheat get the fuck over it. It's no excuse for the wanna be bad ass act dude. He's got little in the way of morals and someone a hell of a lot more serious then you will probably come along an cripple him sooner or later ayway.

I guess what I'm saying is leave the karmic justice to the truely insane...

19. Oh jeez, honestly dude, calm down. Even if they did anything you'd be crazy to kill them over something so stupid. Please, just forget about them and move on.

20. Right? Why do people get so worked up over shit that they have no control over? Shit happens man. It happens to EVERYONE at one time or another. Ya live and move on.

Not saying you don't have any reason to feel hurt. You do. But don't let it get your temper involved. Deal with your hurt and your anger separately - cause when they mix, nothing good can come of it.