what a f##### up weekend!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sublime1400, Sep 19, 2010.

1. ok so, my parents were going out of town and wanted me to stay at there place for the weekend. so on friday night i thought of having a kickback, some people came over and we drank and smoked

around 1 i thought i would kick everyone out so me and my friend could sleep cuz we had to wake up for fall frenzy and see sublime with rome. and the dirtyheads!

so i kick everyone out then i start getting ready for bed. and somehow this kid with some big tall black kid, comes bust open my front door and comes in my room, and says "dude someone stole my fucking phone" and i say look around but someone jacked my old ipod to so its probably them!

and he is like well im going to search you and your friend cuz i think you took it, so he starts searching me and my friend and keeps saying "no homo" then doesnt find shit so he look around the room and says well i think you have it and i say bro i dont have it my ipod is gone to and im pissed and i dont steal shit its really fucked up!

but hes like whatever and just takes my vap on the ground and we follow him downstairs, and my moms 2000 dollar mac is down there and my friend was about to hit this kid cuz im small i cant really do shit haha,

but he pulls out a fucking knife while holding the mac! and so he just left, i was so god damn pissed! so i wake up my oldest brother and tell him what happened, he is 23 and he was like fuck well if you know where he lives ill kick his ass right now!

but we didnt know all we know its my friends cousins boyfriend, and my brother goes to the house of the girl thats going out with the guy, and tells them if they dont give it back within saturday afternoon we are putting in a police report cuz its my moms shit!

so Saturday comes nothing! im at fall frenzy seeing sublime trying to have a good time cuz sublime is fucking amazing! and at around 10 at night i get a text from the brother of my friends cousin, saying he said he will bring it back sometime sunday(today)

because he doesnt want charges, so if its not here today what should we do? we cant really just go up to the house or anything cuz the cops are in it now! my parents should be home soon, and i know im fucked!

sorry for the long post, just this weekend got so fucked up!

btw sublime with rome was fucking amazing!!

2. #2 sidecar88, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
    Call the cops.

Just tell your folks the truth.

Some one pulls a knife on me in my own home they better use it cause i'm going for my gun.

3. shoulda shot the fucker for breaking and intering man. or something, dude..

4. Just tell your parents the truth (you can leave out the drinking and smoking) and let the cops take care of it - that's their job.

It's these types of situations that the police should be for, not giving people seat-belt and speeding tickets.

5. If i were you i would not leave out the part about the knife if you talk to the cops. I don't know where your from but around my parts what he did would give you legal grounds to "shoot to kill". It's for his own good cause if he dose not learn now that is not how you go about trying to get stolen property back and if he keeps acting stupidly someone probaly will shoot him.

6. sounds like he didnt even lose his phone just wanted some excuse to take yo shit... we all know black people dont have cell phones.... me included

7. LOL WTF.
    Im black and i have a phone. I pay the bill and everything too.

8. :eek:

j/k lol :D

That's fucked up, when he first entered he would've been rushed, that's all im saying. You should've at least followed him, with a bat or steel rod.

Like someone said if you throw in the part about the knife, that's armed robbery, which is not a petty charge at all.

9. R

u

n

t

r

a

i

n

10. so why did your parents want you to stay at their place if your brother was there? sorry for being snoopy im just high..

but yeah dude that wouldve been sweet to go to. was it a festival?

11. dude... first off, its ok to bring your friends cousin, or your friends boyfriend, but never your friends, cousins boyfriend. that just sounds sketch.

12. idk if it's cuz im lifted or cuz im just all around aware, but this whole thing sounds wayy too sketch. Like seriously.

13. ^^^^^^

14. I think he did your mom a favor, Mac's are horrible lol.

15. I actually just lol'd. thank you

16. HAHA! I was thinking the same thing.

17. and that's why kickbacks stay purely with friends. And why you shouldn't throw parties

but that's fucked up, I'd be pissed if someone stole my MacBook.

I also heard Sublime was really good, my sister went