what a discovery

Discussion in 'General' started by toketillyachoke, Dec 15, 2003.

1. We dont have school till ten to dya because of the snow so i was looking around in my steph fathers room for wahterver wasn't sure what i would find but i found a bottle of percocet im thinking about taking 1 before school just wanted to hear ya options

HERES WHATS ON THE LABEL:
    oxycodone HCI
    Acetaminophen
    325mg

I check out erowid and everything looks positive looks more of a pain killer that makse u feal melo than anything

2. Don't take it before school anyway.

Check out rxlist.com and erowid.org and see what you can get there and then try it but don't do something that you really have no experience with before going to school.

Your asking for trouble.

Try it when you come home from school.

3. took it was great time flew by im scrappin my bowl right now gonna get high and take to more

4. No, it's not an anti-depressant. It's a pain killer.

5. Glad you had a good time.

What effects exactly did it have on you?

6. careful not to take to many, he may start missing them you know.

7. I was really spaced out the whole day liek i was in my own world it was great

yea IM gonna stop taking them soon juts took to more:( ahhhhhhhimturing into a pill poping freakthis sucks

8. I've never abused any pills in my life before... I just hate the kind of people that are always just trying to get high off anything... I broke up with a girl over that before...

Grasscity Deals Near You