what a day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jada, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Okay, so its nothing special, but yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life. i went to the gym for like 2 hours, so I was ehuasted and when I came home my friend Ashley and i wnet down to my pool to mellow out. It was her birthday, so we rolled some joints and drank margaritas by the pool all day. I know its nothing funny or a once in a life time experience, but just a little note to everyone to take a day and relax. just sit and enjoy everyrthing aound you, like the way the warm sun on your body, and the way weed really makes you feel when you just hang. Try it sometime, you won't regret it

2. hell yes i agree!
    sometimes it is just too nice of a day to go to work. i rarely call in sick without a good reason, but sometimes it's just a SANTA CRUZ day where you have to hop in the car, and instead of driving to work in your work clothes, drive to the beach in your beach clothes...
    take a couple j's, or eat a couple brownies, andj ust veg on the sand ~~
    mm :) can't wait til the weather's warm enough it's almost there!!!

3. YUP! sometimes ya just gotta stop and smell the Roses....although HERB is my prefered aroma!!!PEACE to ya ladies!!!

4. Cool! me and your friend have the same birthday. Wish I could have sat around the pool withyou two!

5. I wish oyu could have been here to celebrat ewit us bpp. We had fun. but that day really made me realize how important it is to be thankful for everything i have, and how beautiful nature really is. maybe i was just really stoned too.

6. Did you hit it bro 

7. @[member="TrippyAzN"]

How did you come across a 12 year old thread?

8. Don't question it. He did what needed to be done; ask the question on everybody's mind.

:smoking:

9. did you fuck or nah??

10. sounds like a very chill day.

11. This thread is ancient

12. I wonder if it's a yearly thing lol awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Loner...:(

14. You know you can google grasscity and a topic and it will show all types of threads from all ranges of dates.