what a day, GC, what a day..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bp4er, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Well today started off alright , I was chilling with a buddy blazing, when my phone rings and the friend I been staying with said I need to come get my things and leave. No explanation, so I ask but he says just get your things and go. So now I am going to live in a homeless shelter which really blows but I'm not going til tomorrow. Can't bring weed there and they drug test regularly. So I am sneaking in my other buddy window tonight cuz I don't wanna go to the shelter yet, I plan on burning through this 8th of kill and gram of hash tonight while watching Netflix, trying to forget the world and my worries til the Sun comes up again. Times are tough but I will get through. Just wanted to tell you about my day and what a disaster it was. I love you GC. Thanks for reading...........

How's everyone else's day been?

On cell app so short and to the point. Sorry couldn't make it more interesting.

2. It's not been a good weekend dude. I mean, it's been alright. But basically morals are gone.

I hope you feel better later mate.

3. Damn dude I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope you find something better soon

4. Sorry your weekend hasn't been swell Golden. Thanks for the replies guys.
    Anyone know how I like/rep from cell app?

5. [​IMG]

but really man, instead of smoking that 8th, pay it to a friend to let you live with them for a few days while you sort your shit out and figure out what your gonna do next

6. How are you going to get into his place and smoke an 8th while not getting caught?

7. Seems like you need to get your shit together boy.

8. I agree wit this dood ^^

9. [quote name='"jackhos"']

but really man, instead of smoking that 8th, pay it to a friend to let you live with them for a few days while you sort your shit out and figure out what your gonna do next[/quote]

I don't really have many friends in this area or I would

[quote name='"that toker"']How are you going to get into his place and smoke an 8th while not getting caught?[/quote]

I will go outside to smoke

[quote name='"KillerKush"']Seems like you need to get your shit together boy.[/quote]

[quote name='"J2THERAGE"']I agree wit this dood ^^[/quote]

I agree too. Just don't know where to start. I'm lost.

10. Stay up bp. Find some work if you can.

11. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']Stay up bp. Find some work if you can.[/quote]

Thanks, much appreciated brosky

12. i would say a real friend wouldnt kick you out on the street with no place to go and no one to turn to at least i know i wouldnt

13. Care to tell us your story here maybe we can brain storm.

I was not intending to be rude just honest mate.