What a Buzz Kill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420itup, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Ok so we go grocery shopping today! Come home and I put some Ham, green beans and potatos in thre crock pot for dinner, go get a fat sack smoke a huge fatty :smoking: and come home to eat dinner(major munchies). I eat about half my dinner and My fiance ate all of his. Next thing I know i look down and :eek: a wax worm was in my greenbean on its way out! Dont believe me i got Pics!!!:eek: I litterly started to gag! I will never eat green beans again! I called wal-mart where i purchased them from and they are refunding my money to me and going to see what else they can do! Here are a cpl pics. This was a BIG BUZZ KILLER!:devious: [​IMG]

2. That is fucking digusting, haha. Are those worms attracted to green beans? Or did it come from your house?

3. That came out of a can of greenbeans!!!!!!!! NO JOKE!! I went to take a bite and i seen it and started to gag! I have seen them in Corn on the Cob but not out of a can of green beans, it was in a green bean.

4. Awwwwwwww gross! Sue Wal-Mart for lots and lots of money (only if you live in america.. most other places it wont work)

5. ^^^ yeah what he fuckin said sue wal-mart for every penny they have then u will have sooooooo much weed money.......

6. What the hell is she gonna sue for?

Price of Green Beans: $5 Dollars
    Cost of Ruined High: $15 Dollars
    Pain and Suffering endured for unknowingly consuming green beans next to a green been with a bug in it: $100,000 Dollars

7. That is gross. Good thing your getting your money back and maybe somethin els. Maybe they'll give you a life supply of green beans?

8. dude, you should sue! haha just kidding, but thats so gross. sorry about your back green bean luck.

9. You could make a lot of cash off that...A REAL LOT

10. thats fucking nasty, i would've had a shit fit if i found that in my food.

11. damn, that sucks. so...he survived being cooked?

12. umm im confused what is that white shit on top of the green beans and is the worm on top? anyways that looks fucking gross.,

13. oh man I'm gonna puke

14. Oh man thats gross. Id try and sue or something.

15. Ahhhhhh...THAT SUCKS! That's fuckin gross, I really feel for ya...:(