What a bummer, can barely move my neck and I have a concert to go tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pot Toker, Aug 15, 2010.

1. My friend got free tickets to see Creed tonight and invited me. I don't know too much about them, but she said they're good live so I figured, why not. So I've been excited all week for this concert, except today I woke up and my back is so sore I can hardly move. Everything except for lying in one position in bed hurts. It's like a sharp, shooting pain in my neck whenever I move. I probably strained a muscle/ligament, but I am so fucking pissed. I popped a cyclobenzaprine, but I doubt that will help much. For some reason, I don't see this getting any better before it's concert time. Goddamn, what a bummer.

2. That's the perfect excuse man, should get you out of it nicely. I almost believed you were actually excited to see Creed for a second. :laughing:

3. Thank god its only Creed

4. No shit man cant your blessings, this was an act from god, striking your back with a day of pain to prevent much worse irreversible damage which can only occur by submitting yourself to a Creed concert.

5. Eh, I'm not even really going for Creed, I was looking forward to spending some time with my friends and partying in a party-friendly environment. Like I said, I've been looking forward to this all week. It's going to be one of my last opportunities to get my partying in before I head back to school in a few days. Yet I'm stuck at home like an old fucking man in bed. :mad::mad:

6. #6 Space, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
    Fixed for ya.

Be lucky you can't move your neck. Now you can stay home and have a much more enjoyable night. Smoke some weed, watch TV, beat one off....all better than Creed :p

Nah, in all seriousness, hope your neck gets better, man.

7. I don't think the Creed scene is a very party-friendly environment anyway.

Save up your money and go see Phish on their fall tour.

8. THIS ^^^^

I also advise you to check out some STS9, Northcoast Music Festival, some dubstep shows, if your looking for that REAL party friendly environment.

I dont think it gets much more friendly than phish, watch out for the Nitrous Mafia.

9. The Dubstep scene might be a little bit TOO party friendly. :laughing:

10. although you have a legit excuse, i would tell them that Creed blows and there is no way in hell they'd get me to go see that garbage band. but alas that is merely what i'd do

11. You just have to medicate! :D

12. LOL creed

....... the singer sounds like eddie vedder's retarded cousin or something

get blazed and have a good time though, make the best of it i suppose...

13. ^^ This :hello:

Can you really head bang to creed? Is it even humanely possible I thought it was illegal to head bang to that type of rock... if you even consider it that.

14. take advantage of the situation and opt of of submitting yourself to Creed, NOW!

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blznLIJOgRw&feature=related]YouTube - Nelson- HA HA[/ame]

16. Do people even move during a Creed concert?

17. Smoke some ganja? Then see how the neck is doing?