What a beatifull day... (1,000th post baby!)

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Feb 7, 2009.

1. #1 modern-hippy, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    Ahhh.... you know those days when you wake up and everything just seems good?:D This be one of those days for me... what a nice day... actually its pretty overcast outside but considering its beein raining for like 4 days straight il take what i can get,

Im gonna smoke a fat waken'bake bowl of #1 OG in a minute, :bongin: and not think about going in to work in 4 hours.:eek: stay high peeps:hello:

PS:::: 1,000 posts motherfucker!!!!!! :yay: its been a long great jorney and i hope i have contributed my part to the city. :cool: :rolleyes: plan on being here for years to come. :smoke::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

2. im almost there.

3. looks like you're there to me

4. yay! :hello:

/happy dance.

5. Congrats.

Took you a while to get there... as it did me also.

I trip out when I see people that have been here only a few months that are in the 1,000's already.

6. so, did i make you trip out?! :cool:

7. yeah ive been on here for like 5 years....damn....that means i was 16 when i joined! hahaha cuz im 21 now

8. I wana find the first few posts i made on here but i cant seem to do it... mabey there no longer around after 5 years?

9. Haha grats man. Yeah you did join a long time ago.

I'm almost there aswell.

10. i know... right? Its like damn.... this person loves GC!:gc_rocks:

11. You got 4 years on me, and we hit 1000 on the same day:hello:

12. same deal here bro, the rain finally stopped, this really hot girl's parents decided I could date her, just everything has been great today :D

13. Congrats man, I got lots for the older members. :hello:

14. Good luck on finding your first post, i can't even find my first:confused: